Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GV Mobile 2.0 for iPhone Coming to Cydia

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilscrappydew25 View Post
    You should have shared that info with Tiger Woods.
    I did it, but he didn't answer, now is to late.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Push will make this magical. There's no use for the text messaging feature if you have to keep opening the app to check for stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    Why do you tease us with this when it isn't out yet! Now I am going to be a crazy junkie looking at my cidia constantly to see if it has been added. Thanks a lot!

Does it have sip support, or do we have to wait for the Gizmo5 implementation on Googles side to get it?
    Last edited by jaminmc; 12-28-2009 at 02:43 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Watch out! Can't cancel google voice acct
    Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    how so? what didnt you like about it? i just havnt used yet, so inside info is allways useful
    I signed up and found out that you can't cancel your google voice account at this time. What a crock! Also, whenever someone leaves a voicemail, it is transcibed to SMS and sent to you. I am not signed up for SMS so it costs me $.20 every time I send or receive SMS! It's total bull**** to not be able to cancel your account after trying it out. For me there are no advantages in using GV Mobile and several disadvantages!
    Last edited by thevmax; 12-28-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    I signed up and found out that you can't cancel your google voice account at this time. What a crock! Also, whenever someone leaves a voicemail, it is transcibed to SMS and sent to you. I am not signed up for SMS so it costs me $.20 every time I send or receive SMS!
    All you have to do is go under settings, then go to where your cell phone is listed. Then hit edit. Notice a checkmark next to "Receive SMS on this phone (mobile phones only)"???? Just uncheck it, and you will not receive texts anymore.

Why didn't you look for a way to turn off text messages instead of bashing Google voice? I think that when you sign up with your cell there is even a option for receiving sms's.

DUDE finally I can use the iphone again. I switch to the MT3G just for the native GV. This thing is saver for business people with multiple numbers. But if i can get my hand on the NEXUS would be cool.

You guys know you have disable SMS fowarding the cellphones (already posted here) and have them fowarded to your EMAIL instead, right? Replying to the email instantly sends a text back to whoever emailed you and saving the email addy = unlimited texting trough email aka FREE.

I mean, this is obvious if you spent a whole 30 seconds going through GV's settings and understanding how it works before using it.

Awesome, I'll definitely be using it.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Can someone please hook me up with a gv account

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

I got tired waiting for one invitation, and I went to ebay and bought one. Now I got it
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12