Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES Emulator 'Nescaline' Now Available In iTunes, AppStore Approved

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I waited a whole year before I got the nerve to JB. I wish I had the stones to have done it sooner.

Default I got it
    last night, but I can't figure out how to add ROMS from a direct link. Can anyone help me?

would you be able to run it without my account info?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maherelharake View Post
    would you be able to run it without my account info?
    Yes no need for account info just the IPA file.
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

where should I upload it to? a site such as zshare?

Thanks

where should I upload it to? a site such as zshare?
    Zshare, megaupload, rapidshare. take your pick. Thanks man.
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

Ok I will try to upload it in a few, but I'm only going to leave the link up for a few hours. Also, you guys have to help me learn how to add ROMS such as Mario to it. I already own the games, but can't figure out how to add it to the emulator.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maherelharake For This Useful Post:

Frostbite (12-22-2009), Rican Bx Bomba (12-22-2009)

Thanks

Ok I will try to upload it in a few, but I'm only going to leave the link up for a few hours. Also, you guys have to help me learn how to add ROMS such as Mario to it. I already own the games, but can't figure out how to add it to the emulator.
    Yea that would be great! Once I download it ill start hosting and once I get a chance to mess with it ill help you with your ROM situation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostbite For This Useful Post:

Rican Bx Bomba (12-22-2009)

Just a question while this is syncing/uploading. Does your iPhone have to be jailbroken to load .ipa files from other people?

Thanks

Without contact info: yes. With contact info: no.

What do you mean contact info? I'm farrrr from knowledgeable about how to hack iPhone-related material. And sorry it's taking so long. Someone called me during the sync so I had to restart the process.

Thanks

What do you mean contact info? I'm farrrr from knowledgeable about how to hack iPhone-related material. And sorry it's taking so long. Someone called me during the sync so I had to restart the process.
    LOL its ok. And contact info refers to itunes account name and password. Each app is licensed to 5 iphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunnering View Post
    and then they wonder why cracked apps are on so many sites!
    That is in no way an excuse for theft. In any way, shape, or form. Not saying you are advocating it, I'm just saying.

finally got it to sync. now it's uploading. so if my friend has an app I want, he can just send me the .ipa? neither of us are jailbroken. he is the only one with that app, so does that mean there are 4 more ppl he can send it to?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacer View Post
    That is in no way an excuse for theft. In any way, shape, or form. Not saying you are advocating it, I'm just saying.
    Theres no excuse just a whole bunch of people lacking a moral conscience LOL

finally got it to sync. now it's uploading. so if my friend has an app I want, he can just send me the .ipa? neither of us are jailbroken. he is the only one with that app, so does that mean there are 4 more ppl he can send it to?
    Yes but it will ask for the password for his apple ID so he will either give you that or come over and type it in.
    Last edited by Frostbite; 12-22-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gotcha. So I am assuming all you guys are jailbroken so that you can use mine without my info?

Thanks

Gotcha. So I am assuming all you guys are jailbroken so that you can use mine without my info?
    You bet Im not sure I would want it without having it JB'd. Just out of curiosity why arent you?

hmmm yeah it's acting funny. Try this...

edit, link removed.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 12-22-2009 at 06:51 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maherelharake For This Useful Post:

Frostbite (12-22-2009), MrJayRizzie (12-22-2009), Rican Bx Bomba (12-22-2009)

I dont know why ppl are so scared to JB their phone.. Its YOUR phone. Its NOT illegal... There is no damage that can be done to your phone unless you're just incapable of reading....

JB has so soooo many features.... Unlike Apple obviously, they dont allow you to do anything to your phone. true you can get lockscreen wallpaper... BOO!!! JB is a whole new world...

Not just changing your wallpaper... but changing icons, different sounds, ringtones without going through and paying $.99 for converting music you ALREADY OWN...F*ck Apple on that... JB will allow 100% customization...

So those scared to JB need to reconsider.. There is nothing wrong with JB. Dont let apple scare you into thinking it is...so those being straight punks, do some research. I have swapped phones after JB bc my speaker went out or bc a valid warranty issue from apple and they never knew my phone was JBroken...

Why let apple control what you spend money on..so sick of ppl being all scared and riding on Apple's jock....
    Reminds me of that punk off youtube name Chris Pirillo....
    Last edited by MrJayRizzie; 12-22-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    JayRizzie

It says it's been downloaded 11 times?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast