Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZodTTD Releases N64 Emulator 'N64iPhone' for iPhone / iPod Touch

when i try to play the rom it brings me back to my home screen

The n64 emulator only works with some games, so if certain games require more processing power than the emulator can provide, the game will crash. Because of this there are a lot of currently unsupported games. If the game doesnt even try to play, it is either uncompatable or a corrupted file. Try redownloading the rom from a different source. Also check to make sure that the file is a .zip file. If no games work try to uninstall the emulator and reinstall it.

kk 1 more thing how do i delete roms

Go to ifile click var/mobile/media/ roms /n64. Then hit edit, click the circles next to the roms you want to delete, and tap the trash can icon.

Does anyone know how to download roms? I go to search, click on doperoms, download one that has a green tick but the screen goes blank and no pop up appears asking me to confirm the download.
    Last edited by Dinkie; 12-13-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Well, this looks like a great app, but it doesn't work on my iPod touch 4G. When I try to play a game, the app just crashes. Is the iPod touch 4G just not compatible? Thanks!

Do you have ifile and safari download manager? If not, install http://cydia.*************/ and download (im assuming u r jail broken

Quote Originally Posted by Paulrs View Post
    Do you have ifile and safari download manager? If not, install http://cydia.*************/ and download (im assuming u r jail broken
    Sorry buddy we support developers here.

hey

every time i try and load a rom it crashes? It prompts me to use either portrait sound/no sound and the nes controlling appears. Then the screen goes blank (black) and i see my app menu screen

im using 0.81 and the free version of n64iphone

my iphone is the 3g
    Last edited by Dinkie; 12-21-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Default N64 Crashes
    Hey Zod love your apps, but Ive got a bit of problem with
    N64, it like crashes when ever i try to play a rom, got any idea
    how to fix plz that would be most appreciated.
    thank your

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456