+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZodTTD Releases N64 Emulator 'N64iPhone' for iPhone / iPod Touch

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
hopefully it will get better over time wish it was playable on 3g so ican see what all the hype is about. does anyone know if goldeneye is playable?
    Thanks

hopefully it will get better over time wish it was playable on 3g so ican see what all the hype is about. does anyone know if goldeneye is playable?
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

@Zodttd:

How are the controls worked in this? I want to make a controller map but I don't have a 3GS (currently, but xmas is around the corner ^_^), so I'm gonna need you or someone to describe it to me.
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

yesss. awesome!!
    Last edited by ForumSnoBorderRK; 12-21-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

Thanks

im on a 3G so unable to use. with all the talk about the lag. remember its been released in beta still. your receiving a program that is at reduced cost and will likely sell for much more when they fully release. just roll with the punches, there is quite likely to be major updates.
    killall Terminal[]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mista Brothason's Avatar
    Thanks

This is cool and all but imo a waste of time, just a lil constructive criticism

Theres really no point unless its just ahobby

The controls will ALWAYS suck, the only way I can see this being any good is if you can use the tv out and simply use the idevice as a fullscreen controller

You should help work on Daedalus x64 for PSP instead hehe
    64 GB iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 Jailbroken & Unlocked
    64 GB iPad 3 on 5.1.1 Jailbroken

Thanks
    ZODTTD is a legendary coder/developer for the iphone if I have ever seen one ( He reminds me of the little john dev for the old palm devices ) To even have someone willing to try and have N64 on a phone or small device is simply amazing and the small fact that it works at all is a small miracle. As far as the controls ZODTTD used the control pad for the control pad and the accelerometer for the joystick and the buttons for the buttons there are no issues with controls they work quite well.I think end users can be real haters and I also think if people keep acting like ball huggers ZODTTD should up the price of the app as well as the security that way he will get his just desert when he perfects it.
    Last edited by hiphonepro; 12-22-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    check out my website for touchscreen computers http://touchswipe.com

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@willis0037
    Refresh Cydia, you should see his emulator called N64iPhone.
    I recommend you to edit ur post as talking about cracked apps, repos are not allowed! Unfortunately there are always going to be people that do post those apps. I'd say support ZodTTD for his hard work and time put in to create these awesome emulators!
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 12-22-2009 at 07:18 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default You Bloody Legend
    You, my good, sir, are a bloody legend. You, my good sir, also have the honor of my 1st post at modmyi (was originally going to ask for a jailbreak tutorial for the 3gs, 3.1 on 5.11.07 since i was confused about all that downgrading business) but this obviously is of much greater importance, the tutorial will just have to deal with being post #2 ;] This N64 project of yours is like watching a miracle in the making and i think i actually cried a little when I 1st saw it. Thank you for your hard work, this emulation process can't be easy and on behalf of all N64 fanboys, my heartiest thanks for sharing this with us all. If I may be of assistance I am but a PM away : )

PS: any advice about how to go about jailbreaking will be appreciated as well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prothean View Post
    PS: any advice about how to go about jailbreaking will be appreciated as well
    Blackra1n for JB. Blacksn0w for unlock if needed. Really, really easy and simple. Always read first

On the iPhone

Read this link too... blackra1n RC2 Released, Tethered Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS

Need how to videos? Here... http://www.youtube.com/
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 12-22-2009 at 07:28 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Forever Grateful
    Thank you kindly, my good man, this happy chappy is happy :] Also, my thanks for your within-5-minute reply While I do not mean to be ungrateful, I would very much like to confirm this works with 3gs, 3.1 and 05.11.07 and that I need not downgrade as some other forums mentioned?

EDIT: I do not mean to hijack this thread as I think I might partially have done - my apologies all.
    Last edited by Prothean; 12-22-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prothean View Post
    I would very much like to confirm this works with 3gs, 3.1 and 05.11.07 and that I need not downgrade as some other forums mentioned?
    Well there is NO way to downgrade ur BB (BaseBand) If you plan on unlocking, then you need Blacksn0w.
    blackra1n RC3 is also live for both Windows and Mac!!! Clean firmware 3.1.2 and baseband 05.11.07 are recommended.
    As for 3.1FW, I would say save ur SHSH file for if you wanted to restore back to 3.1FW but currently the newest FW is 3.1.2FW and thats the only version to restore down too. Cydia has the option to do this, of course thats once u JB ur 3GS.
    You can check into PwnageTool 3.1.4 which I beleive supports 3GS (As long as many other versions) and 3.1.2FW. Just not the newer BB... Dev-Team Blog - Pwnage Pie

Highly recommend you keep checking the Dev Team blog... Dev-Team Blog

Good luck!

Try to SEARCH MMI and there are many topics on how to do this. I don't want to make this topic go off topic with these posts. Sorry guys if its already too much
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 12-22-2009 at 07:59 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, indeed you are correct, lilskaterpunk, as much as I appreciate your help this has gone a little off topic which I intend to fix with my next question

So, regarding this N64iphone I am curious as to how the wiimote will work - I presume the wiimote was used in the video above unless he has invisible hands - do you tilt the wiimote to steer left and right or do you use the arrow buttons?

Furthermore, just a few ideas at the back of my head :} how SICK would it be to play Mario kart with the iphones inbuilt motion sensors (im sure that's not the right terminology for it)eg Tilt forward to accelerate, backwards to brake and left right to steer <===== i think im getting a boner.

Thanks for your help fellas

Green Apple
    Thanks

I got the gpsphone the day before the this was released. I got this anyway but I can't find a way to get the ROMS. Lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

No audio still..
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

The n64iphone is awesome but some games are unplayable, but mario kart 64 although laggy works fine and supersmash bros works fine.

007 works but than closes during game play and audio still needs to be fixed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi i just joined and im getting my ipod touch 3g
    (which is going to be my first ipod/iphone type device)
    on christmas (i cant wait) im thinking about jailbreaking it.
    my brother has and he enjoys it but he has a 2g and im worried about doing it to mine because i dont want it to be thethered all well i might wait until they release a non thethered one.

well anyway i was wondering once i jailbreak it im wanting to go and get this emu but i wanted to know will banjo kazooie & tooie work and if there is cheats (can you put cheat files in the game)??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yo, I can't find any N64 ROM's that this emulator will run. Can someone link me to a few? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Gman_ View Post
    Yo, I can't find any N64 ROM's that this emulator will run. Can someone link me to a few? Thanks.
    Google Search and you will find lots!

RF1
    Thanks

c**EDIT CPJR- Re-read the rules, ROMs are illegal, do not link or talk about linking to them.**
    Last edited by cpjr; 12-22-2009 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

can some post how to hook up the wiimote with bluetooth on this. i have n64 and smash bros and super mario 64 run great w/o sound and still fine with but ive been noticing like black boxes around like the smoke when theyre running? is this normal? anyways i turned on bluetooth and had my wiimote on (i have btstack) but i wouldnt find the wiimote. can someone please help me?