Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Maine Legislator Wants Warning Labels on Phones

You all have to be insanely stupid to NOT think radio signal can cause cancer. I switch my airplane mode on before I lay down for bed every night.

And yes, we all die. That's no kept secret, but who wants to die of brain cancer or any other cancer at that?
    Last edited by Dr. SODAP0P; 12-21-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So you never listen to the radio or watch TV? Or use a microwave? etc...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Driving a car increases your chance of getting in a car accident. I vote we all be required to put bumper stickers on the back of our car to remind us to keep cars away from our heads and bodies.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there's a anti-cancer toggle in a new version of PrivaCy coming out. So, once again Jailbroken users will be safe.

And Apple is trying to stop it. Corporate greed I tell ya!

^^ That toggle is actually in the upcoming version of SBSettings...

The only way you can get cancer from radio waves is if the waves happened to be small enough to enter your cells and mutate them but guess what radio waves aren't small enough to enter your cells. Microwaves on the other hand actually do have a possibility to cause cancer but they are well contained. Also why are you sleeping next to your cell anyway? put it on a desk or something.

Thanks

surgeon generals warning goes on cigarette boxes not individual, so why not put it on the box?, that comes with every phone. why put one at all just more ink to waste for something we all know and dont really care about
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by eg6motion View Post
    omg. I think she already has brain damage, perhaps she should keep away from the general public as to not increase her symptoms.
    LMAO =[] for sure. i remember when i had the motorola startac this was huge news. the startac was rated at the lowest of RF emissions [good/*sigh*] but now that ive got the iphone....cakjsbxkjfcbv,.n,kjhmxnc,mnnnkjnjkNJZnkj kjKJZJbxkjb. i think my motor skills might be affected by some cancerous tumor..;'d;jkjahjkhb *eek*
    killall Terminal[]

Apple must make next iphone theme changeable

Iphone 4g cannot be jailbreak. Fine. But apple company must make next iphone 4g themes and sound changeable. Sale themes at apple store so user can choose and buy from it. If not changeable i will difinetly not buy next iphone i will go to droid htc. Unless hacker can chailbreak iphone again so im glad to buy iphone 4g.
    Last edited by shaldi; 12-22-2009 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm not quite sure what changeable themes has to do with this thread but I'm fairly certain the next iPhone will be Jailbreakable - but we'll have to wait and see.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Well guys. Time for an iCureCancer app.

I think they need to put a warning on iPhone 3g boxes saying they cause global warming.
    The damn things get hot enough to contribute lol

Why is that some in Maine, or Mass always have something to say? First its *** marriage, now warning labels saying calls kill or cause cancer.. phones are safer than before, and Maine I'm sure has other issues that kill vs phones..

Focus on that rather than worrying about cell phones.. Is the state that bore that now they have to put their two cents somewhere?

Go suck one state of Maine
    JayRizzie

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

I think READING THE WARNING causes brain cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by thevmax View Post
    I think READING THE WARNING causes brain cancer!
    Maybe we should have a warning sticker about that.

Personally I think she's as mad as a hatter and am surprised people vote for her. But people in the UK voted for Tony Blair (at least no one can say that about Gordon Brown) so I guess people will vote for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by shaldi View Post
    Apple must make next iphone theme changeable

Iphone 4g cannot be jailbreak. Fine. But apple company must make next iphone 4g themes and sound changeable. Sale themes at apple store so user can choose and buy from it. If not changeable i will difinetly not buy next iphone i will go to droid htc. Unless hacker can chailbreak iphone again so im glad to buy iphone 4g.
    LOL, you made my day

^^ I believe Shaldi could get elected to the Maine legislature... Just look at how well he sticks to the topic at hand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12