+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pastebot iPhone App is a Cut - and Paste - Above the Rest

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by brianlg .. Thats because thats what you copied last. The app doesn't come with that. uh, no. I haven't copied anything from Cydia, nor have I copied
    Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianlg View Post
    .. Thats because thats what you copied last. The app doesn't come with that.
    uh, no. I haven't copied anything from Cydia, nor have I copied any of the other images in the pic I posted. All of the other images showed up in the OP's pic as well, so they came with the app as examples. I just found it funny that it shows Hack... And their apps in Cydia, which is a no no with apple
    Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    LMAO! You just proclaimed yourself a pirate!
    That would make perfect sense... except I do not have that app installed on my phone, so I didn't proclaim anything. that being said, I would have to say that I would have a different app check marked, but again, I'm not proclaiming anything.

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianlg's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    uh, no. I haven't copied anything from Cydia, nor have I copied any of the other images in the pic I posted. All of the other images showed up in the OP's pic as well, so they came with the app as examples. I just found it funny that it shows Hack... And their apps in Cydia, which is a no no with apple
    Well it certainly didn't come with my version LOL

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Awesome app...now I just need to get a mac.

adp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    That would make perfect sense... except I do not have that app installed on my phone, so I didn't proclaim anything. that being said, I would have to say that I would have a different app check marked, but again, I'm not proclaiming anything.:
    LOL right so you're going to tell me that came from the app itself, made by developers who get paid from this app. So the developers themselves are using programs to crack their own apps? LOL ok...
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks

Action Menu Plus #1

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, this app is pretty much the bees-knees. All 3 apps from Tapbot are amazing in their UI and presentation.

Thanks

ya know i wasnt thinking it was worth the buy, until i saw the vid above^^ check it out. like happy noodle says "....the bees knees" also a super plus for mac users
    Last edited by rhekt; 12-17-2009 at 12:47 AM.
    killall Terminal[]

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

i've changed my mind...i'll stick with "action menu" from Cydia/RockApp

Wellll, after watching the video i'm almost tempted to get the app. The only thing is that it seems like a lot of work to use of the phone. It would be a great feature if it was built into the cut,copy, and past function. Like when you hold down or double tap to copy it would also give you an option to copy to clipboard and from the same menu give you the option to view all items from the clipboard. This would be much better rather than having to open another app to make it work. But it is a nice feature. Hopefully FW 4.0 will have some kind of feature like this built-in.
    Last edited by hollow0; 12-17-2009 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Will it allow you to copy an image and and audio file from a text and forward it in a text?
    I'm so far ahead , that everyday is yesterday !

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12