Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 64GB iPhones and 128GB iPods On the Way?

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    Go here: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/

Make sure you put your gmail account. I read somewhere that google would not invite any other email account. I might be mistaken, though. Anyways, if you don't have gmail, then create one. Wait for a few days and see the invite in your gmail. Some got lucky to receive the invite within few hours.

What you can do with your Google voice account: Features - Google Voice Help
    You do not need a gmail account. I have 3 GV accounts and only one of them is on a gmail account.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    You do not need a gmail account. I have 3 GV accounts and only one of them is on a gmail account.
    Good to know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    But you do need to be in the USA - I got an invite pretty soon after they first gave them out but it's useless to me.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Yeah that is lame.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123