+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Fight Against Big Brother. New Petition Aimed to Stop Apple's Unfair Practices

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by psuskeels Confucious : That's really sad. You have finally proved your lack of credibility for all of your comments. Thanks! All - we have 1+ million email
    My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Confucious: That's really sad. You have finally proved your lack of credibility for all of your comments. Thanks!

All - we have 1+ million email addresses from users signing up for a RockID - we don't spam anyone and would have no reason to collect a few more email addresses. (Spamming doesn't help anyone's business!)

Our purpose here is to inform the Federal Government of, what we believe to be, Apple's anti-competitive and anti-trust practices, and to take action.

Imahotguy: You're right! This petition, on it's own, will do nothing. However, we plan to use it amongst other processes to help ensure action on part of us, the consumer, and Apple's competition.

Please - if you feel strongly with the statement of the petition, sign it and tell others. We are not getting a $1 per signature We are trying to show what the interest is for the government to take action. Please help!
    With the newest app approvals it may seem like Apple is changing their ways. Who knows..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Confucious: That's really sad. You have finally proved your lack of credibility for all of your comments. Thanks!
    I didn't realise my creditability was in doubt.

The Dev Team trust me but RYP doesn't.

I guess that says a lot....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Did not know "probably" can kill a person's credibility...
    A person saying such thing while representing a company, not sure if it is hysteria from being accused of something they do not deserve or from guilt.
    I am not signing, not because I believe it is from guilt but because of Apple's new policy.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12