+ Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ProSwitcher : A Free and OpenSource Multitasking App for the iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
@allessence Which one did you install? BTW I have multiflow and like it a lot, and they JUST released an update for it as well, 2.0.1. I installed multiflow 2.0.0
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@allessence

Which one did you install?

BTW I have multiflow and like it a lot, and they JUST released an update for it as well, 2.0.1. I installed multiflow 2.0.0 this morning on iOS 4 with no problems, but noticed an update available a few min ago for it. Apparently some were having probs with 4.0/4.0.1.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allessence View Post
    I've installed it but it continues to crash into safe mode. Any body have any idea as to the reason why. Any known conflicts with other apps?
    same here

Green Apple
    Thanks
    multifl0w crashed on me acouple times already and i think it would be pretty cool if instead of a plain black background, it should use the current screen but dimmed.

but anyways, i'm looking forward to pro-switcher! especially since its free

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I installed 1.1 and then removed it. Not only once but like 4 times. this was both with Cydia install package and with Rockapps packages.

Then I went directly to RPetri.ch Repo and tried the 1.2~alpha~3
    without any luck.

Last time I tried it at Rockapp it asked to uninstall a ton of apps to install the proswitcher and then failed to launch.

So uninstalled it again.

I had a Palm pre plus for 29Days then returned it. I really loved the fast switching and was easy and intuitive to use unlike the Apple multitasking with all the buttons. This would be my only major complaint about the Iphone.

I use it for business and is the reason I got rid of the Pre. Wasn't backwards comatible with Palm OS.

I installed Multiflow this morning. Hope to install Proswitcher though.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The reason I only want Circuitous is because the main thing I really need MT'ing for (even on my i4) is closing apps down - and NOTHING comes close to the Circuitous dock at the bottom, from which it's child's play to close apps down with a short upward flick of the finger.
    Sure it's nice to have whole-page app 'icons' in PS and MF - but shutting them down is a PITA .... truly a triumph of form over function.

Plus, you can invoke the Circuitous dock from its homescreen icon (BIG plus - since I hate having to double-click the home button to invoke PS and MF).
    Plus to exit the Circuitous dock, all you have to do is touch the homescreen above it.

I really don't care about PS and MF - just bring on Circuitous for iOS4.

Yeah babeah!
    Last edited by iPhoneThereforeIAm; 08-29-2010 at 07:01 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do i need pc to install ProSwitcher?

+ Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314