Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ProSwitcher : A Free and OpenSource Multitasking App for the iPhone

I have a strange new bug. When I lock my phone, and then try to press the power button to view my lock screen, it goes right to my Springboard. If I press the home button instead, however, it goes to the lock screen. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

I'm not certain it's ProSwitcher. It could be a problem with the newest betas of Lock Screen Info, so I've asked David to look into it too.

I don't have the problem of pressing power goes straight to springboard with proswitcher, so could be lockinfo.

As for the issue above of holding home shows card view of proswitcher, sounds like you have the home button set to launch proswitcher so it's combining with backgrounder to cause this. Try changing ur settings in proswitcher to another setting to launch the app.

How do you toggle proswitcher on or off? It'd be nice for me to turn it off when im not jumpg around apps. I'm running at 60-80MB free with nothing backgrounded.
    Last edited by Crafty42; 01-06-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty42 View Post
    I'm running at 60-80MB free with nothing backgrounded.
    Without things running? I'm concerned because I'm getting about that with 2 or 3 things running (in addition to the 3 that always run)and a couple Springboard crashes a week.

So am I. I reboot and things seem fine. Running at 150 or so, but it slowly declines. I just noticed this since installing proswitcher, so I'm concerned it is the app causing me ram issues. By nothing running, I mean nothing in proswitcher, usual phone, mail, etc are running.

I am having several springboard crashes as well as leaks in RAM. My 3GS now sometimes gets as low as 62MB when previously before ProSwitcher I used to only get 115MB as my lowest. Highest RAM I now have is 142MB when prior the highest would be 172MB
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

No SB crashes for me, and now I'm disabling proswitcher in sbsettings mobile sub add on. Free ram seems to be staying higher now. I'll enable it when I need it, I guess.

Isn't there a recent update? I just restored my phone and the version I see is 1.0, but I could have sworn a couple days ago it updated so you could turn default apps off again. Am I mistaken??? If not, what repo is it on?

What is "slide in gesture" in the activation menu and how does it work?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone else noticing rapid battery drain with this latest version? I barely got 5 hours out of my iPhone yesterday.

Yes my battery is drying up a lot faster.
    Must be libactivator, had like 4 updates last two days

Yes, battery drain continues. I emailed Ryan Petrich about it and he didnt seem to think it was Lib Activator. Hopefully whatever it is will be resolved soon....
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Hi,

This driving me mad, tried now for 2 days trying to get proswitcher & backgrounder up and running, but it they just wont play ball!!!

I've jailbroke my 3gs 32 gig using blackra1n, when I install backgrounder I can enter the settings, but on keeping down the hold button, i get the voice activator, even with an opne app... Switch it to the power setting and the turn off option just appears!! With ProSwitcher, well, it does nothing, when I laucnch it, nothing and there's no sign off it in the settings menu.

What the hell is going on!!!! PLEASE HELP, I NEED THIS APP!!!!!
    Thanks

Thanks

I'm uninstalling ProSwitcher, for my battery's sake. I'm buying a Palm Pre anyway, maybe I will be back with the iPhone this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I'm uninstalling ProSwitcher, for my battery's sake. I'm buying a Palm Pre anyway, maybe I will be back with the iPhone this summer?
    You'll realize how much you took your iPhone's features, apps, and customization for granted. Guaranteed. But let us know how the ride goes. =]

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I uninstalled it due to the battery drain. Let me know when it's fixed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slocko View Post
    I uninstalled it due to the battery drain. Let me know when it's fixed.
    We can either do that, or you can be a big boy and work it out for yourself.

Or maybe you should just ask mommy?
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    You'll realize how much you took your iPhone's features, apps, and customization for granted. Guaranteed. But let us know how the ride goes. =]
    That's probably true, but I'm tired of at&t nickel and diming me. I will have a similar user experience for just $60 a month. If Verizon gets the iPhone, it will be able to be unlocked for Sprint. Then I will have the iPhone for just $60 a month with the same plan that cost me $100 on at&t. That's if they get the iPhone though.

Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    That's probably true, but I'm tired of at&t nickel and diming me. I will have a similar user experience for just $60 a month. If Verizon gets the iPhone, it will be able to be unlocked for Sprint. Then I will have the iPhone for just $60 a month with the same plan that cost me $100 on at&t. That's if they get the iPhone though.
    Very true about AT&T, but my family has T-Mobile, and we have 4 lines, 500 minutes shared between us, unlimited texts on ALL lines, and unlimited data on 2 lines and we pay around $120 a month. (Our data plans are only $6/month!)

Thanks

They are to only other option currently, unfortunately their 3G band is different. Or else I would be with them right now. I don't mean to hijack the thread btw

I really like this app.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast