Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1,011 Titles Removed from App Store for Fake Reviews

If an app has bad reviews it is bad. If an app has good reviews it does not mean it's good.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Apple has to open up a whole department dedicated to the app store, so they can restructure the whole app store and approving process

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    If an app has bad reviews it is bad. If an app has good reviews it does not mean it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by OctopusPrime View Post
    If all of the crappy apps were removed, then could AT&T still brag that they have over 100,000 apps and that Verizon doesn't?
    Why not. They totally ignored the 3G map comercials and started their own map comercials about coverage but not once do they mention their piss pour 3G coverage.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember I saw one app on appstore that when you turn it on you can feel air blow from the iphone speakers inclusive they have an video showing it, can you believe that?. Those kind of apps are the ones that deserve to be rejected, then they reject anotherones that are really effective.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12