+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New AT&T App 'Mark The Spot' Aims to Find Network Problems

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Riviera You guys are funny And making fun of people with down syndrome is perfectly okay? You're an ******* too.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    You guys are funny

And making fun of people with down syndrome is perfectly okay? You're an ******* too.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,119 Times in 2,708 Posts

^+100

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    does this not work on a 2g phone? tried downloading it and it just said waiting for hours then dissappeared

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    You guys are funny

I think if you had a child with some type of handicap or even if you knew someone that did you would realize just how distastful this is.. YOu obviously have no idea what it took to get that child to that glorious moment in his and his parents life.I would ask you to please consider the impact this has on so many people that still love their children regarless. If you won't remove it I hope the powers to be will..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol theyre gonna get spammed; maybe theyll find out just how BAD their company really is.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Riviera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John1177 View Post
    I think if you had a child with some type of handicap or even if you knew someone that did you would realize just how distastful this is.. YOu obviously have no idea what it took to get that child to that glorious moment in his and his parents life.I would ask you to please consider the impact this has on so many people that still love their children regarless. If you won't remove it I hope the powers to be will..
    I apologize, John. Clearly you were offended (and maybe others). It was a mistake to joke something like that. I already removed the image off my post.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,119 Times in 2,708 Posts

That's a show of character Riviera. Well done.

Thanks

What I like is the way that people complaining have actually quoted it so although the original post has been removed it is still splashed all over the thread.
    Even I was shocked by it(although, to my shame, I did find it amusing).
    I trust that all those who now have it quoted in their posts will edit it out now.
    When something offends you, quoting it in your post is really not a good idea.
    The OP realised it was a mistake and had the decency to remove it, I'm sure no offence was intended so if everyone else can remove it, it will soon be forgotten.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

While it is so easy to bash on AT&T. It is not always their fault the phone does not work. Has it ever occurred to some of you that it is the iphone that doesn't work. Just yesterday, the damn thing crashed on me and it would not restart/respring for over 5 minutes. I have AT&T service here in the Phoenix/Tempe area and the service has been pretty good. I can tell you that the other carriers are not without their own coverage problems either. My work cell phones have used every carrier except T-Mobile and they still have spotty coverage occasionally.

As for connection issues with wi-fi and the iphone. Sometimes it is the wireless router that is the culprit. I have just changed out my router at home to a newer D-Link and the coverage and connectability (if that's a word) is vastly improved.

FYI, if you cannot connect with the app to report a bad area, why wouldn't you just report it LATER when you DO GET COVERAGE?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234