+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Bugs Come Knocking for Live Broadcast App "Knocking Live"

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Hyperextension I have this installed on both my 3GS and my wife's 3G. What a great concept. Unfortuneatly, it does not work. The app runs fine, but
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    I have this installed on both my 3GS and my wife's 3G. What a great concept. Unfortuneatly, it does not work. The app runs fine, but when I try to connect to stream video from one phone to the other, it just sits there waiting to connect. I am in great 3G coverage and still nothing. Tried on WiFi and nothing.

KnockingPic works find, but Knocking Vid does not work at all.

Sweet. It is working fine now since their server update. Love this app. Can't wait for sound.

I have tried it over both WiFi and 3G. 3G is a little slower obviously than WiFi, but works very nicely.

Green Apple
    Thanks

All I get is "Login Failed" every time.

Clicking "Forgot Password?" does nothing.

This app is bull$hit.

Green Apple
    Thanks

My friend and I are trying it right now with no luck. We can't seem to connect to each other. I love the idea of this app though. I think a lot of people are confused about the purpose of this app though, because it's drawing comparisons to Orb. Orb is for sharing media, right? I never noticed a phone-to-phone video streaming ability on Orb but maybe I missed something.
    Anyone know how to resolve the connecting issue? We tried on the same wifi, on 3g, and one wifi one 3g, but it never connects. Thanks!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12