Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customers Rate AT&T Worst Carrier in US

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Hey I completely agree with you on the customer service part! All my friends that have At&t absolutely hate their CS with a passion! I'm with T-Mobile which is alright all around, but compared to At&t's customer service it's like a breath of fresh air lol. I just don't think their service coverage is terrible, my friends with At&t seem to get better reception in more places then I do. I understand that because I live in Utah I'm not going to get the best coverage area like they have in the East, but idk, it would be nice if T-Mobile covered as much as At&t out here.
    My experience with CS has always been fantastic. They are always friendly and very helpful. Even took less than five minutes to get them to send me a new sim card to try and fix the problem with not having any signal. I guess we're opposites, I love the CS but hate the coverage!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KartRacer For This Useful Post:

steve-z17 (12-03-2009)

Could anyone with access please post a better quality image of that survey, the one in the first post really is difficult to read (aside from the carrier names.) I really don't want to buya subscription just to see one image. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LanCo Rider View Post
    lmao... You sure are passionate about your cellular knowledge.

What a bitter, sad man you are.

Have a great day!
    I'm not bitter, you just don't have common sense apparently. I loved AT&T when I lived in Atlanta, they were second to none in terms of coverage and speed. Go outside a city and you are SOL for coverage and speed. You are in a highly populated area and you obviously can't make the correlation so I made it for you. But you're just wrong, and a typical response is an insult.

I have to agree with KartRacer

One of the first things I thought when I saw AT&T's woefully unfunny and uncreative response to the VZ ads was, do they really think their customers are that stupid?

Lovely

Not

Huh. I didn't think AT&T would rate that low...
    Too bad... I've had AT&T, T-Mobile and I really didn't find that much difference between them. I'm in Chicago and I travel extensively around the US and internationally. The only network I had a problem with was when Nextel before the Sprint acquisition. And that's the reason I have avoided Verizon and Sprint when possible since they are CDMA and not very compatible with the rest of the world (who wants to have a 'special' phone for roaming to Europe, the Middle East or SouthEast Asia?)

And, actually, the rollover thing has helped me a lot: my wife added her mother and sister to our plan and with the 'bursty' nature of my travel, we've managed to stay on the same plan and use the rollover feature as a buffer: in a month or two where I travel a lot, we use a lot of those rollover minutes, in the next month when I don't the buffer is replenished.

So far, AT&T works for me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C1KK View Post
    I'd choose AT&T over Sprint any day, Sprint is the only phone company I've ever had to call and literally yell at, not just bad phone service but WORST customer service!
    yeah, i second that. When I was with Sprint, I was being charged like almost 300 dollars a month for 2 phones under family plan. And the sad thing is they would say my bill shouldn't be that high, but they could never figure out why my bill was so high, so I gave up on them and went to AT&T. I haven't had any problems and i still have family plan.

My AT&T service sucks. If my Dad wasn't an AT&T line tech I would get something else. But we get a good discount so I just keep them and continue to ***** about the network.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Actually funny thing is during that customer service survey Att was actually experiencing an outage in several major us cities. They were in thr middle of fixing it, but if someone calls customer service telling them to make their phone work, they can't if it's a tower issue, it's being fixed. So being told that, the customer gets pissed, snd rates bad serveys. And don't tell me that other companies don't have outages, cause they sure do.
    Att customer service is pretty damn good, never had a problem, if you call and someone sucks, just call back again to grt someone else. I've spoken to other carriers and usually get crap, attitude, it's just awful.

@Megum07: yeah I used to have Verizon up until last June and they've had plenty of outages that I can easily recall. Also, I've found Verizon's customer support to be abso-fing-lutely atrocious, with the worth attitudes I've ever dealt with. I've found this to be in stark contrast with AT&T's support personel which were polite and helpful everytime I dealt with them. For either carrier, this goes for both over the phone and prople in their stores, btw.

this surprises me, i have nvr had a problem with att plus i get 25% off my bill everymonth. im perfectly happy with att

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

I have AT&T in a well-populated area in CT and MORE than HALF of ALL my calls are dropped, and within the first 2 minutes usually. This is particularly fun when dealing with any kind of automated service. I just love to start over =)

I guess this whole thread just goes to show that 'your milege may vary.'

I like AT&Ts new iPhone app to report problems. Now, whether or not they actually do anything with it...

Do the other carriers have any app like that? I would think if you really were concerned about quality, you'd take the input, map the issues, do some planning and fix things. But, I could be wrong.

iPhone? More like MyPhone davesnothere11's Avatar
    Thanks

AT&T rocks. I've always got great tech support with the few issues I've ever had and we get great reception. In fact right now I'm at a remote cabin 250 miles north of anchorage in Alaska getting ready to ride snowmachines.

ive never had any problems with the att service. Its not att with the problem. I ve noticed that ive only ever had dropped calls on the iphone. My wifes phone NEVER drops calls. So im hoping apple fixes this cause att is getting a bad rep when its really not there fault.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    No problems with ATT in Houston...No need to ever call customer service...NOW SPRINT IS FULL OF SH*T DOWN HERE....I just got tired of talking to someone on the other side of the world about my acct. in America
    Last edited by E4LIFE; 02-13-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Please don't shout.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You throw a stick into a pack of dogs,one of them will holla.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456