Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RockApp Update Brings SSH Security: Another Reason To Use RockApp

Quote Originally Posted by artjr View Post
    I forgot my SS
    H password as well. I changed it using rock. Anyway to recover my changed password? If its stored on rock there must be a way to recover?
    It's not stored on Rock by any means. Rock only prompted you to change it. It doesn't store your password.

If you forgot your password your **** out of luck. You'll have to restore. sorry dude. its usually a good idea to use passwords you'll remember.

I noticed that this jailbreak installs OpenSsh.... And I've tried everything under the sun to connect.... With no luck....

I got this message with Rock on my IPad and used a password that couldn't do much harm other than someone(rock) messing with my IPad.... Ie...no bank accounts or app store...or anything for that matter...<--- praying that Apples built in encryption is good to go...

However, I do not and cannot get this feature on my IP4.... And mobile terminal hadn't been updated in years, and crashes instantly on my IP4....

Why I can't connect with OpenSSH and why Mobile Terminal crashes is beyond me....

I do like this feature, as it's important to do, especially given the hack used to even jailbreak...

funny...that a nasty exploit, could actually allow a jailbreak which can actually tighten Apples security....

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Been using Rock for quite sometime and yes I had to restore the one time they messed up, but they apologize and I accepted!

I have mentioned this in several post but seems some people want to do the ssh thing in mobile terminal! I have a Mac and PC but I started with PC so it is real hard to understand the OSX and seems to be locked down a lot more but I am trying to leard just hard for me!

Rock has simplified this procedure for people with little or no experience with OSx!

Also with Rock all the apps I bought through them took about 30 seconds to transfer to my new Iphone 4 where as I am still waiting for a response from the email that Big Boss told me that I would have to send to Saurik to resolve my apps I bought on my Cydia its been 3 days and nothing!

I like Rock and will use it more now and also it is a h/// of a lot faster!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345