+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone "3,1" Suggests Significant Hardware Change?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
this is the reason APPLE does what it does it holds back features year after year making people (NOT ME) go out n get one every year for a couple
    Thanks

this is the reason APPLE does what it does it holds back features year after year making people (NOT ME) go out n get one every year for a couple of new features stop F*@kin around APPLE and AT&T and give us what the hell we want and not what u want us to have we pay alot of money for the phone and the dam service enough is enough

Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

I'll never understand why people say it's not worth uprading from 3g to 3gs. But it is worth the switch from 2g to 3gs. The 3g is practically a 2g with a new look and on a 3g network. It's still slow as heck that's why I upgraded. And let me tell you a lil something for the people not ellig for an upgrade once the iPhone is made for other carriers AT&T will not lose a customer they will give it at the upgrade price

Hell in Jan I baught a 3g and complained enough that they let me early upgrade 7 months later lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I hope to see improvement in GPS and 3G reception, if not anyone else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I'll never understand why people say it's not worth uprading from 3g to 3gs. But it is worth the switch from 2g to 3gs. The 3g is practically a 2g with a new look and on a 3g network. It's still slow as heck that's why I upgraded. And let me tell you a lil something for the people not ellig for an upgrade once the iPhone is made for other carriers AT&T will not lose a customer they will give it at the upgrade price

Hell in Jan I baught a 3g and complained enough that they let me early upgrade 7 months later lol
    People who got a 2G when it came out are looking for a new phone, the 3GS is the way to go. Most people who got a 3G are still in their contract so can't get the upgrade price and if they could would have to sign up for a lengthy contract.
    I bought my iPhone 3G (I was not interested in the 2G at all) off eBay, for me the benefits of the 3GS are not worth the additional costs. The 3GS is better than the 3G without a doubt, but for most people, IMHO, not better enough to warrant the extra expense.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

I see where your coming from. But IMHO having owned both the 2g and 3g. I see abaolutly no differnce inperformance between the two other than of course the network speed. Now that I have a 3gs I could never go back to a 3g

Thanks

Network speed is what makes it for me - I would never consider a 2G phone. GPS also helps.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yea I hope its unlockable when it is I will sell my color-ware 3G S to buy this.. Im with subywrex I could never use 3g or 2g after having 3G S weird but true

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought this would happen.
    Since I am at the end of my O2-UK contract this month on my iPhone 3G I think I will keep it until summer 2010 just to see when the 4th gen iPhone is released and upgrade then, I know a whole bunch of people who are stuck in contract with their iPhone 3G and waiting for their 18 month contracts to end soon and will getting the iPhone 3GS so hopefully I will be laughing at all of them who will be stuck for at least 18 months with an iPhone 3GS and have to wait a while to get the 4th gen iPhone.
    ha ha.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123