+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Sucked Into AT&T vs. Verizon War

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
restraining order to verizon???.... as much as i hate verizon that just made att look soft.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

restraining order to verizon???.... as much as i hate verizon that just made att look soft.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lame commercials. I like how all the actions look deceivingly quick, when in reality it would take a few minutes to do all that stuff. That's if you even get 3G signal )

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bengo View Post
    Lame commercials. I like how all the actions look deceivingly quick, when in reality it would take a few minutes to do all that stuff. That's if you even get 3G signal )
    It states in the commercials that the processes have been shortened. There isn't a phone out there that is that fast.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbplayer5's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Verizon can brag about their sub-par 3G network all they want. Crappy coverage everywhere is still crappy coverage.

And...they have the Droid. Big Deal.Nuff said.
    You must be a little slow. Comparing AT&Ts network to Verizon is a lose lose situation. I get 2.8 mbs download, 900kb upload on Verizon with my droid. At&t around 650k down, 130k up.

Its night and day for a lot of people, and AT&T is lacking severely. Its not even close to being the fastest 3G network, and they should be sued for false advertising. Maybe in THEORY it is, but their infrastructure cant support it. More traffic in more places = slow network. End of story.

Thanks

I'm with you, until 3G is expanded in my area then I'll stay with the 2g iphone and not be allowed to surf internet and talk at same time...while driving!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I find that I have alot of dropped calls with AT&t

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    You must be a little slow. Comparing AT&Ts network to Verizon is a lose lose situation. I get 2.8 mbs download, 900kb upload on Verizon with my droid. At&t around 650k down, 130k up.

Its night and day for a lot of people, and AT&T is lacking severely. Its not even close to being the fastest 3G network, and they should be sued for false advertising. Maybe in THEORY it is, but their infrastructure cant support it. More traffic in more places = slow network. End of story.
    from what i been reading T-Mobile 3G speeds can get up to 1 Mbps and are expected to increase to 3 Mbps in 2009.AT&T has average speeds of 1.7 Mbps while Sprint and Verizon advertise average speeds of 0.6 Mbps to 1.4 Mbps. AT&T's limit before 3.6 Mbps and looks like T-Mobile is trying to go to 21 Mbps. but of course everything is based on where u live and your coverage. I myself get speeds of 1.85 Mbps download and .34 Mbps upload.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Now if only AT&T can clean up their reception areas and dropped calls....

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123