Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Sucked Into AT&T vs. Verizon War

LOL! saw these ads last night. luke wilsons was kind of weak...but whatever.

too bad his name wasnt Luke Walker......his middle name could be "Sky"
    killall Terminal[]

AT&T comercials will mean. Jack when verizon starts rolling out lte next year with more 4g coverage than AT&T 3g with that said I'll bet vzw will have full 4g coverageby the time AT&T starts to launch it

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsmith9147 View Post
    AT&T comercials will mean. Jack when verizon starts rolling out lte next year with more 4g coverage than AT&T 3g with that said I'll bet vzw will have full 4g coverageby the time AT&T starts to launch it
    it would be extremely embarrassing for AT&T if Verizon's 4G coverage is the same size as AT&Ts 3G coverage. Then what will AT&T do when verizon says we have 4G in the same amount of places AT&T has 3G except our 4G network is 10x faster and more reliable.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbillh77's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm for the lower rates mentioned above if you you want to take each company for there adds AT&T claims the "fastest" 3g network with is very true find 2 similar phones AT&T vzn and download the same you tube video or other comparable media att smokes em I do have good 3g cvg though so I am happy with AT&T

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbillh77 For This Useful Post:

psychodave (11-24-2009)

HAHAHA OMFG! that's awesome! SLAM DUNK APPLE!

"Can your phone and network do that?" - uuuh, what does this have to do with the network?

Apple trying to back AT&T? I can't really comment on AT&T compared to Verizon because i'm in the UK (Orange) but Apply randomly putting that in is obviously showing their conern of the threat from Verizon.

Thanks

well its about time att started to push a little, im getting tired of every commercial break i see, theres that B.S. verizon commercial. took them long enough to take their balls out of their purse!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Thanks

I love this "ad war"
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

i love this fight

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

This is great drama. We should make a tv show about it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

haha wat i love was in the ATT Commercila
    it was like 'name that starts with a V, oh they got one'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YP839_EF_0]YouTube - Side by Side - AT&T Wireless Commercial (X and V)(Luke Wilson) HD 720p[/ame]

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

snap1500 (11-25-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by eg6motion View Post
    no 3G eh? so YOUR iphone can't do it, pretty sure mine does...and every other phone that's on 3G.
    haha I feel like an idiot I still have a 2g and didnt realize they fixed that on 3g+

I think i'm jumping ship this summer unless they come with a new design, and not just minor/subtle changes.

(and I use the word 'minor' lightly b4 I get flamed)
    Last edited by juggz143; 11-24-2009 at 07:02 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    The first rule of commercials is not to name your competitors, and certainly not to denigrate them either.
    Interesting rule. Apple fails that in about 95% of all of their commercials.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

Kiserai (11-25-2009)

There may be another take on this. Apple is asking "can your phone and network" do that, if the answer is yes my network can, then there is still the "phone" part. Apple is establishing the features one can take advantage of through the iPhone, provided the network can support it. I don't see it as definite support for ATT, though it slants that way. I see it as "look how the iPhone shines" more so. If it's true there's a cdma iPhone in China, then I can see the iPhone on Verizon in the near future. Of course, all Verizon has to do is create a sim card for it, if there isn't one already, in simple terms. If Verizon's customer base really want an iPhone, it can happen. Just my thoughts...

Thanks

I love the ad war!!! A friend of mine call me earlier this evening and ask me If I can chek for him some movies and times on some theaters, and let me tell you, it feels so damn good to put the iPhone on speaker and browse safari at the same time!!!!!

Thanks

Don't be too cocky. Verizon may do that next year.

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    The first rule of commercials is not to name your competitors, and certainly not to denigrate them either. Your mission in a commercial is to tell me what your product brings to the table. Not provide free advertising to your competitors.

Kudos.
    God, IF ONLY APPLE WOULD FOLLOW THE FIRST RULE OF COMMERCIALS IN ALL THEIR OTHER COMMERCIALS. /rage. Not a single Mac vs. PC commercial says what Mac does differently. Not a one. And its just awful.

tl;dr let's not give Apple credit where they really don't deserve it. for once.

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

sigh here we go again
    www.ccbahamas.co.nr

So, why you are checking out the movie on your 3G iphone while talking to your friend, ATT will drop your call because their phone service is so crappy. As soon as a verizon iphone comes out, I'm switching.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by galaxygrrl View Post
    So, why you are checking out the movie on your 3G iphone while talking to your friend, ATT will drop your call because their phone service is so crappy. As soon as a verizon iphone comes out, I'm switching.
    Sorry to hear that! My coverage is very good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast