Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multifl0w - The Future of iPhone Multitasking with Backgrounder

Sweet!!

Wow, this looks like it's going to be an amazing application. Can't wait to test it out.

But, In my opinion. I think it would looks much better like in the preview picture in this post..

Quote Originally Posted by Blowfish64 View Post
    Yeah, just like with Safari tabs. Definitely +1.
    I would like more just "throwing" the apps out of the screen with my finger, same way as with Pre.

cant wait for this to come out...been deleting lang packs and startup daemons all day in anticipation to run more apps for this thing!

please please work with mquickdo!!!

Here is something you guys might like for the use with Backgrounder and this Multifl0w app. This video will help you add more R.A.M. to your Apple mobile device. Doing this made my iPhone a lot faster.

YouTube - HOW TO INCREASE YOUR RAM FOR IPHONE, IPHONE 3G, 3GS,IPOD TOUCH, 2G, 3G

This allowed me to run a lot of apps in the background with my iPhone 3G like Safari, Cydia, and Pandora at the same time. Maybe you should try it too. Let me know if this helped you.

YouTube - HOW TO INCREASE YOUR RAM FOR IPHONE, IPHONE 3G, 3GS,IPOD TOUCH, 2G, 3G
    Last edited by lll2for3lll; 11-22-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lll2for3lll View Post
    Here is something you guys might like for the use with Backgrounder and this Multifl0w app. This video will help you add more R.A.M. to your Apple mobile device. Doing this made my iPhone a lot faster.

This allowed me to run a lot of apps in the background with my iPhone 3G like Safari, Cydia, and Pandora at the same time. Maybe you should try it too. Let me know if this helped you.

Sorry, but you're not increasing your RAM. You're just helping free up what you already have (either 128MB or 256MB), which everyone already knows how to do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GvE_PwpkOU]YouTube - HOW TO INCREASE YOUR RAM FOR IPHONE, IPHONE 3G, 3GS,IPOD TOUCH, 2G, 3G[/ame]

Thanks for that correction but it really did increase the ability for me to run more apps. Seriously.
    Last edited by lll2for3lll; 11-22-2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

any other way for this to work without using the home button? mine is stuffed, i cant complain though i paid 50 bucks for it then use mquickdo adn the SBsettings close app widget

From the official multifl0w website:

Status Updated 18:57 EST 11-22-2009: Working out the details of getting multifl0w on Rock tonight. No contact from Saurik.

Quote Originally Posted by lll2for3lll View Post

Thanks for that correction but it really did increase the ability for me to run more apps. Seriously.
    Off topic, but any link to the file he is using? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

***EDIT***

Never mind, I found the link.
    Last edited by nighthawk311; 11-22-2009 at 06:39 PM.
    "Cura Et Celeritas"

Here's the file. Mods if this is a violation please remove.

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

me wants...
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is it coming out today?

Just an update. This has been released in RockApp, but not in Cydia yet. Saurik has not replied to the developer.

There will also be a 3 minute trial version available.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    Just an update. This has been released in RockApp, but not in Cydia yet. Saurik has not replied to the developer.

There will also be a 3 minute trial version available.
    Awesome!! I will be downloading RockApp just to try it!!! 3 minute trial is kind of um? Little?

Update:

It works perfectly on my 3GS!!! My only gripe is that for Slacker Radio it doesn't show the preview like with all the other apps; it just shows the name.

It works very very nice and I will be buying it when it is released in the Cydia Store.

Another Update:

No way to close the apps that are backgrounded while browsing between them, a HUGE let down in my opinion. Would be nice if we can also reorder them as well.
    Last edited by Vandam500; 11-22-2009 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got it, installed smoothly. Works as advertised, I'll be buying. there are times I need to flip flop vetween 3 apps to work efficiently, will be putting it through the paces tomorrow.

Cant find it on Cydia , and refuse to use rock , rock always ends up giving me grief and restoring phone, is this going to be on Cydia?

Thanks

I figured i'd post this. shows multifl0w in use and how it works. For everyone who don't know how it works
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOVZe04M6s0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Multifl0w for iPhone and iPod Touch[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
    Cant find it on Cydia , and refuse to use rock , rock always ends up giving me grief and restoring phone, is this going to be on Cydia?
    you have to install rockapp but you can delete it. pm me if you want more info.
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 11-23-2009 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

20. The Following User Says Thank You to xxfr0stbytexx For This Useful Post:

Fewzz (11-23-2009)

Is this going to be in Cydia? If so what source is needed for Multifl0w?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast