Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 94

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SmartScreen - Productivity, Customization & Style Finally Comes to Your Lockscreen

  1. #41
    The widgets you see are the only ones available right now other widgets will be released by other developers.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by thecortezfam6 View Post
    What program is that on the picture you put up? thats not ssh or terminal right?
    Looks like iFile. Great App.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedmer View Post
    Any way to use mac widgets with this? That would be amazing lol.
    That would be flipping amazing. I think I might dive into the SDK today and see what I can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by thecortezfam6 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with your Lockscreen Theme not Showing with SmartScreen installed? I need a fix mine is just black my theme is not showing .
    This is a weird situation actually. With SmartScreen on, I am still getting my slider theme to work, but my wallpaper is now my custom boot logo for the phone.... Not sure what is going on here.

  3. #43
    when i first saw the demo on this it looked much more promising on release. oh well ill try it anyways.
    killall Terminal[]

  4. #44
    bought this last night, and it works with ease. No problems at all

  5. #45
    idk how this compares to Lockinfo, but Lockinfo drains a lot of power.

  6. #46
    How do you get it off military time.
    I love my iPhone Cydia style.

  7. #47
    I have both Intlliscreen and LockInfo. Neither of them drains much power for me. Maybe you have several background processes running. But in general it would seem to me that frameworks that interact with existing apps are more efficient than frameworks that replicate existing apps, like notes, calculator, weather, calendar widgets etc. These are "live, always on" versions of existing apps that only use cpu and baterry while they are on, only when used. Just my thoughts...

  8. #48
    I was able to get a free activation code from the developers yesterday. Was excited after playing with it for a while, but now I'm pretty freaking disappointed.

    At the moment, there's only 4 (FOUR!) widgets. All these other ones that developers are making are probably going to cost money (the developer of TwitFeed and the weather one is charging).

    So, take $5, and add more money for the widgets. Real ******** if you ask me...

    The only lock screen mod that I like is LockInfo. It's neatly organized, doesn't slow things down, and has a great developer. SmartScreen sucks, QuickBrowse sucks, Cydget sucks, and IntelliScreen sucks. LockInfo FTW.

  9. #49
    Default Military Time Fix
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyman74 View Post
    How do you get it off military time.
    change the Setting HH:mm to hh:mm

  10. #50
    Livin the iPhone Life tudtran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Foco, Colorado
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 39 Times in 30 Posts

    That is a cool app.

  11. #51
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bbillh77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    I will wait a week then try it

  12. #52
    wait, they are going to actually charge money for the gadgets? are you serious? that is retarded. How lame.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by fleadog99 View Post
    wait, they are going to actually charge money for the gadgets? are you serious? that is retarded. How lame.
    Imagine that, programmers who want paid for the work they do.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I have both Intlliscreen and LockInfo. Neither of them drains much power for me. Maybe you have several background processes running. But in general it would seem to me that frameworks that interact with existing apps are more efficient than frameworks that replicate existing apps, like notes, calculator, weather, calendar widgets etc. These are "live, always on" versions of existing apps that only use cpu and battery while they are on, only when used. Just my thoughts...
    In my experience on my 3G, LockInfo tends to lag often. takes awhile for my slider to even respond as it loads.

    With SmartScreen, although limited to, well, jack squat right now, I receive none of this lag that LockInfo had been giving. Given, LockInfo at this point is loading a lot more information than SmartScreen is at the moment.

    Nonetheless, I also see NO extra battery or memory usage while im not at the lock screen.

    Hands down, SmartScreen loads and responds faster than LockInfo on my 3GS. With no other background processes except Phone and Mail.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post
    I was able to get a free activation code from the developers yesterday. Was excited after playing with it for a while, but now I'm pretty freaking disappointed.

    At the moment, there's only 4 (FOUR!) widgets. All these other ones that developers are making are probably going to cost money (the developer of TwitFeed and the weather one is charging).

    So, take $5, and add more money for the widgets. Real ******** if you ask me...

    The only lock screen mod that I like is LockInfo. It's neatly organized, doesn't slow things down, and has a great developer. SmartScreen sucks, QuickBrowse sucks, Cydget sucks, and IntelliScreen sucks. LockInfo FTW.

    I think we just have to be patient for new widgets to appear. I've downloaded the SDK and will take a look tonight myself, but I wouldn't expect payment for these widgets, nor would I pay for them. That news is rediculous

  15. #55
    There are quite a few widgets listed on the official site, but only 4 available in Cydia... am I missing something?

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    There are quite a few widgets listed on the official site, but only 4 available in Cydia... am I missing something?
    Unfortunately the widgets on their website are from other developers. These have not been released yet, but I imagine these developers will be doing so quite quickly.

    In the mean time, for the savvy, they have released an SDK for the community to build their own widgets for SmartScreen.

  17. #57
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts

    where do you buy this?

  18. #58
    Question Video
    anyone??? (echo) will we ever see a video lockscreen again?
    I know people will say it sucks and is choppy and etc.
    but I think it was cool

    I dont know how you would have all your info at the same time though, maybe after the brief video it goes to lockscreen with info, can it really be that difficult devs? havent seen it since 1.4??

    anyone have any info on this please PM me thanks.

  19. #59
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    i love this idea but i lose my ipod controls on the lockscreen. i hope there is an update?

    go in the clock>format>

    instead of HH:mm

    put hh:mm

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyman74 View Post
    How do you get it off military time.
    go in the clock>format>

    instead of HH:mm

    put hh:mm
    Last edited by hrag525; 11-21-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by hrag525 View Post
    i love this idea but i lose my ipod controls on the lockscreen. i hope there is an update?

    go in the clock>format>

    instead of HH:mm

    put hh:mm



    go in the clock>format>

    instead of HH:mm

    put hh:mm
    Double-click the home button and they'll come up like usual...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •