Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thieves Steal 3,000,000 of iPhones in Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    ^Don't be a hypocrite. You did the same thing!
    Learn the definition of "hypocrite" before you attempt to use a big word like that, and while you're at it, look-up "irony" too. You need to understand the words before you use them, because now you're just posting non-sense filled with words way above your learning curve.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ifonemaniac View Post
    thats what she said
    haha, you just couldn't help it huh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    Learn the definition of "hypocrite" before you attempt to use a big word like that, and while you're at it, look-up "irony" too. You need to understand the words before you use them, because now you're just posting non-sense filled with words way above your learning curve.
    Do you ****ing think I'm a 5 year-old?! I know what it means! You are trying to defend yourself and your so-called combats don't hurt at all!
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks
    That's pretty crazy! A few months ago people burglarized the Marlton Apple by me and stole 14 iPhones, 23 MacBook Pros, 9 iPod Touches in 31 seconds flat.

Here's the video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qER69SvyYV8[/ame]
    Last edited by P99; 11-17-2009 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Link change

Do you ****ing think I'm a 5 year-old?! I know what it means! You are trying to defend yourself and your so-called combats don't hurt at all!
    Lol, guys chilllll
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Everybody grow up and stop acting like 5 year olds....or we can stop it for you.

No, I don't think you're a 5 y/o. A 5 year-old would be excused for acting the way you did. I'd have to guess you're somewhere in your mid-teens judging by the way you attacked that guy without understanding what was being pointed out, and the fact you were quick to use an old e-cliche like "FAIL" shows me you're very young either physically, or mentally. I don't need to defend myself for calling you out on your mistake and at your ignorance for attacking another forum member like a cyber-school bully. It's you who need to defend yourself for such a-hole-ish behavior like that, and you, as a member in this community, should show others the same respect you wish to be shown in return. You still haven't apologized to that individual for your ahole comments, and that's what's most surprising now since the mistake was fully explained to you. :/

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Everybody grow up and stop acting like 5 year olds....or we can stop it for you.
    ^^^Second that motions

Thanks

No, I don't think you're a 5 y/o. A 5 year-old would be excused for acting the way you did. I'd have to guess you're somewhere in your mid-teens judging by the way you attacked that guy without understanding what was being pointed out, and the fact you were quick to use an old e-cliche like "FAIL" shows me you're very young either physically, or mentally. I don't need to defend myself for calling you out on your mistake and at your ignorance for attacking another forum member like a cyber-school bully. It's you who need to defend yourself for such a-hole-ish behavior like that, and you, as a member in this community, should show others the same respect you wish to be shown in return. You still haven't apologized to that individual for your ahole comments, and that's what's most surprising now since the mistake was fully explained to you. :/
    I hope you read my edited posts. I did this before this post first of all. Just...wow. Not even trying to look back.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,187 Times in 6,203 Posts

Let it go guys. Move on.

I hope you read my edited posts. I did this before this post first of all. Just...wow. Not even trying to look back.
    Thank you. It would've ended this a lot sooner had you done this originally and told me. In the future don't attack other members like that. You'll get respect from others by showing it and being tactful in the way you talk to someone. Everyone makes mistakes, the OP even corrected his when that guy brought it to his attention, and he didn't need to be textually assaulted in such a pre-pubescant manner for trying to help everyone be crystal clear on what happened.

As far as everyone else trying to chime in on this discussion, it's over, and has been handled by the two of us involved. Find another thread to throw your two cents in. Mods included. You weren't here to correct this issue when it started, so take the authority attitude somewhere else. This issue is resolved.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Thank you. It would've ended this a lot sooner had you done this originally and told me. In the future don't attack other members like that. You'll get respect from others by showing it and being tactful in the way you talk to someone. Everyone makes mistakes, the OP even corrected his when that guy brought it to his attention, and he didn't need to be textually assaulted in such a pre-pubescant manner for trying to help everyone be crystal clear on what happened.

As far as everyone else trying to chime in on this discussion, it's over, and has been handled by the two of us involved. Find another thread to throw your two cents in. Mods included. You weren't here to correct this issue when it started, so take the authority attitude somewhere else. This issue is resolved.
    First off, you dont tell us where to go or what to do...

I could care less if you resolved it or not....you follow the rules or you leave.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

The Digital Alchemist (11-18-2009)

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

WTF??!!
    You better take a step back or you gone!

Just get rid of the guy. He has been a constant troll on every single thread. Take a look at the post history. Its is just insults after insults after insults....
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

bring all them to China.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Just get rid of the guy. He has been a constant troll on every single thread. Take a look at the post history. Its is just insults after insults after insults....
    I second this request. Attitude issues.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big poops View Post
    BADASS!!!!! straight up movie sheeit!! These guys R ASSOME!!! nobody would pull a job like this for any other phone!! not even the new suckass Droid!! iPhone is the SHIZNIT!!!
    You sir are a moron.
    I have to agree with rofin44 (although probably for the first and last time) that you sir, could be seen upon as a moron lol. Because that post does not make sense what so ever. And PS, you do realize that your name, big_poops could just as well be big_turds right..?

You guys are getting ridiculous and way off topic, add each other on some IM or facebook and continue your little fight there, who knows - maybe you'll turn out to be the bestest friends ever..haha
    Last edited by cpjr; 11-17-2009 at 09:01 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so please send me links when they start selling these online.. To bad it wasn't apple who got ripped off and not this mobile company.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    I second this request. Attitude issues.
    I give my request as well although we solved it. I didn't know he was a constant troll. Never talk the mods that way, ron! Last statement on this thread!

iPhone? More like MyPhone hancoma's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys,
    My 2 cents. MMI is an absolutely huge community!
    We have members from all parts of the world, different languages, cultures, backgrounds, and ages.
    Absolutely there is going to be conflict, especially in an open forum where it is quite easy to let your emotions take control.
    I know when I see an issue that needs addressed, I personally message the person and try to resolve it offline.
    Remember, we do have 50 pm's!
    This allows the offender to make amends, save face, and will also form a good relationship between the two parties, and support mutual respect.

This also prevents flame wars that result from hurt feelings, pride, and will also generate more traffic and knowledge to the site if we show we respect the individual and have intelligent conversations, and support an environment that is not intimidating to anyone that makes a mistake. We all make them.

I suggest we let this go, perhaps when issues arrive follow the statements above, and continue modding!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hancoma For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (11-17-2009), The Digital Alchemist (11-18-2009)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast