Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thieves Steal 3,000,000 of iPhones in Belgium

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spazturtle View Post
    It was Santa, he's short of Christmas presents this year
    LOL. Great tactics to steal during this time of year. Sucks for the company though. Then again, in a place were you have 4000 iPhones and they all end up stolen...

Security = EPIC FAIL
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks

Terrible mistake. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 11-17-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: A mistake.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    What are you talking about?! Belgium is in Europe and it uses Euro not dollars. FAIL AT YOUR POST!
    I think I'll upgrade that to an EPIC fail

Quote Originally Posted by big poops View Post
    BADASS!!!!! straight up movie sheeit!! These guys R ASSOME!!! nobody would pull a job like this for any other phone!! not even the new suckass Droid!! iPhone is the SHIZNIT!!!
    You sir are a moron.

Thanks

Removed
    Last edited by awesomeSlayer; 11-17-2009 at 07:35 PM.

"....with a street value of up to 2 million euro, or $3 million US...."
    What are you talking about?! Belgium is in Europe and it uses Euro not dollars. FAIL AT YOUR POST!
    The irony of epic failure for not comprehending what was said. You just made yourself look stupid. He was right. The title of the thread says "3,000,000" euros, but it's 2,000,000 euros with a US Dollar equivalent of $3,000,000, so what he's saying is correct.You're too stupid to comprehend the mistake.

EPIC FAIL

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Stealth-I think they are on to us...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

matthew1111 (11-17-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post

The irony of epic failure for not comprehending what was said. You just made yourself look stupid. He was right. The title of the thread says "3,000,000" euros, but it's 2,000,000 euros with a US Dollar equivalent of $3,000,000, so what he's saying is correct.You're too stupid to comprehend the mistake.

EPIC FAIL
    First of all, I read the title. So , it is hard to call someone an epic fail or stupid when the title is misleading.

with $4-$5 million dollars to be made if they're unlocked and jailbroken, they'll be willing to invest whatever it takes to find a way to change the IMEI numbers and any other numbers.

Thanks

EPIC FAIL
    You're wrong pal. The title says 2M Euros. Read more carefully

First of all, I read the title. So , it is hard to call someone an epic fail or stupid when the title is misleading.
    The fact of the matter is you were wrong. You jumped all over that guy and made fun of him, and he was right and you weren't. Not only do you look like a jackass but you owe him an apology. There's nothing misleading about the title except a simple mistake that he pointed out. Had you had better observation skills you would've noticed it also. The title says that thieves stole 3,000,000 Euros worth of iPhones, but they only stole 2,000,000 worth in euros, and this guy was right in pointing out the mistake that it should be a dollar sign instead of a euro symbol. Now, instead of making more excuses for that total jackass move of insulting him when YOU were the one that was wrong, go edit your posts or apologize for YOUR mistake. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    You're wrong pal. The title says 2M Euros. Read more carefully
    Take your own advice jackass. Read the edit at the bottom. "Last edited by pauldanielash; Today at 03:29 PM.. Reason: 2 million, 3 million, pretty soon it adds up to real money " Moron. Originally it said 3M euros which that guy pointed out the mistake, and you two clowns jumped on him and YOU guys were wrong.
    Last edited by ronfin44; 11-17-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbillh77's Avatar
    Thanks

I had an iPhone stolen it sucked at&t and apple were no help I reported the imei and serial I even reported it to T-Mobile they both assured me it was blocked and could not be used apple at least didn't lie to me they basically told me I was screwed.I did find the phone later it was being used on AT&T I called them gave them the phone # that was using it still no help I got my phone back and I am on probation for assault battery. if they block imei #s like at&t those phones are golden

Thanks

The fact of the matter is you were wrong. You jumped all over that guy and made fun of him, and he was right and you weren't. Not only do you look like a jackass but you owe him an apology. There's nothing misleading about the title except a simple mistake that he pointed out. Had you had better observation skills you would've noticed it also. The title says that thieves stole 3,000,000 Euros worth of iPhones, but they only stole 2,000,000 worth in euros, and this guy was right in pointing out the mistake that it should be a dollar sign instead of a euro symbol. Now, instead of making more excuses for that total jackass move of insulting him when YOU were the one that was wrong, go edit your posts or apologize for YOUR mistake. *sigh*

Take your own advice jackass. Read the edit at the bottom. "Last edited by pauldanielash; Today at 03:29 PM.. Reason: 2 million, 3 million, pretty soon it adds up to real money " Moron. Originally it said 3M euros which that guy pointed out the mistake, and you two clowns jumped on him and YOU guys were wrong.
    Calm down kid you've taken too much sugar today. You're pointing out small errors which nobody cares about. He made a mistake and he corrected it. Big deal.

iPhone? More like MyPhone hancoma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbillh77 View Post
    I had an iPhone stolen it sucked at&t and apple were no help I reported the imei and serial I even reported it to T-Mobile they both assured me it was blocked and could not be used apple at least didn't lie to me they basically told me I was screwed.I did find the phone later it was being used on AT&T I called them gave them the phone # that was using it still no help I got my phone back and I am on probation for assault battery. if they block imei #s like at&t those phones are golden
    To quote office space: Watch your cornhole bud!
    J/K...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbillh77 View Post
    Geez. I'm guessing someone you knew stole your phone...

Thanks

In reality, 2,000,000 euro is really about $2,972,200. There is no need to be sorry for now. Next time, ronfin44, get off your butt and search online!

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Calm down kid you've taken too much sugar today. You're pointing out small errors which nobody cares about. He made a mistake and he corrected it. Big deal.

Ok, drop the cliche Internet crap. I'm not a kid, but you're replying like one that was just scolded and hasn't matured enough to admit that they were wrong. The "EPIC FAIL" you posted was ironic, since you were wrong and had the audacity to poke fun at some guy who was right in pointing out the mistake in the title that you were too inept at finding. You're quick to make fun of others, but when you get called-out on your own mistakes and shown the irony in what you did, you resort to childish Internet cliches. I know, you memorized the Internet Handbook and have the Chapter where you tell me to "get a life dood" bookmarked for your next witty zinger of a reply. I think it's safe to say it doesn't matter how you reply to this because you've clearly shown this forum where you're at in your life as far as maturity goes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sweeeeeeeeeet ... I wish I was in belgium and just made 3 million $ without doing much lol

In reality, 2,000,000 euro is really about $2,972,200. There is no need to be sorry for now. Next time, ronfin44, get off your butt and search online!
    In reality, you're still a jackass for telling that guy he was wrong for pointing out a mistake the OP made. You were wrong for attacking him when he was correct. You're pathetic.

Thanks

^Don't be a hypocrite. You did the same thing!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast