Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Officially Going to War Against Jailbreaking

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. I've had the same history as noralmike. All my motorola cell phones worked much better than my iphone.

I really like my iPhone too, but only if it's jailbroke.... So if by some chance apple makes it jailbreak proof then I too will move on to the moto-droid.
    iPhone OTB is a cool phone that gets boring after a month... After jailbreak it's a TOTALLY DIFFERENT PHONE.
    So go ahead apple.... Commit suicide 

Default Not too bright....
    The people are correct. A very large percentage of people buy idevice's knowing they will be jail broken in the near future. Though I believe it is almost impossible to stop them from being jail broken. "It was put together, it can be taken apart." if they succeed to stop the jail breaking community. Then they will undoubtedly lose large numbers of customers with their future products. Very wise apple. I say do your thing and we'll do ours. The choice is yours,... Android market is looking better every day you choose to stray away.

Thanks

Default Jailbreak Proof NOT
    The only real way that I think Apple could stop or slow us down would be to stop your device (Iphone Ipad Ipod) from syncing with itunes if your device is jailbroke and BTW they can tell if it is. But at the same time there are just as many people that do not or won't jailbreak their device. Their just to chicken to do it. Apple just love's it when you bring in your Iphone and it's jailbroke or somebody tried to jailbreak it and they say the warranty is void. We would love to sell you a new at full price!! The jailbreak Police are not coming to your house any time soon. And if you can't sync I guess you could end your contrack and sell your phone or throw it away. AT&T - Verzion would loose customer's I don't think they want that. If that's the case the jailbreak police woukld have find a new job and right now that's no fun. What's half the fun is to Jailbreak it. So I agree Apple do your thing and I'll do mine

Why has this thread been revived after a year and a quarter?
    Jail breaking older devices is not AA problem, untethering them can be.
    Newer devices are harder, the iPad2 still has no public JB
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789