Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 100,000 Apps on iTunes. So?

Thanks

so? so who cares. most apps are probably the lite or free apps anyhow that are a waste!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    iPhone sucks out the box so jailbreak/unlock make u love it who has the time in a lifetime for 100,000 apps to enjoy?
    Clearly 100,000 apps is meant more as a "something for everyone" statement more than an "everything for you" statement. Car companies have multiple car models. I doubt you will ever drive/own every model of Toyota, but they often talk about their large lineup because they have 'something for everyone" That said, about 90% (or more) of those 100,000 apps are crap anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ecd5000 View Post
    so? so who cares. most apps are probably the lite or free apps anyhow that are a waste!
    I disagree. Most of my favorite and most useful apps are actually free. I am sure many people will agree to that.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 11-06-2009 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

i think all apps should require a 'trial' period first. i hate when i spend $$ on an app only to delete it 5 minutes later....

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone remember "I Am Rich"?!? LOL!!!
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Well, I guess that even the most pathetic drooling tards can only have so many fart sound apps on their phone!
    I have only purchased 2 apps from the app store since it launched, I have a ton of free ones stored up in my iTunes, but only about 1/3 of them are actually currently installed on my phone.

I also know of quite a a few of those 100K apps that are totally outdated and obviously abandoned by the creator... thus rendering them useless and shouldn't be counted! Thanks to jailbreaking, I was actually able to update and modify some of those apps myself, and make them usable again... but obviously just for myself!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbillh77's Avatar
    Thanks

100k they would have hit that a while back if they counted cydia apps lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12