Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blacksn0w is out - Unlock 05.11.07

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

anyone know is Categories is working on 3.1.2? i cant seem to add folders and add apps to them

And I thank you for those suggestions but didn't u read that I said quote "Restored with my 3.1.2 firmware and I am in non jailbroken state right now"? Now I said I would try using my laptop, I was trying to get other suggestions if all fails.

Please try what was suggested before you ask for more help. If it fails then we can help you.
    PS- Take it down a notch, just trying to help you
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hmm, so my new 3G that I just got 2 months ago because the Wifi went out just had the wifi go out on it about 2 hours before I came home from work. Now I can't install Cydia Anyone know if anyone released something similar to the Ultrasn0w unlock that was just an exe?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xgus69 View Post
    anyone know is Categories is working on 3.1.2? i cant seem to add folders and add apps to them
    Categories is running on mine... But all my App stopre apps are not opening... im working on that right now.

am i doing something wrong? i hit make it rain it goes thru the motions itunes comes up it says it found phonw in recovery i hit that button then it stops

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    ^^^Where is the bootneuter for the 2G?
    geez wheres this guy been?
    Yeah, you'll be the coolest person in the room when you pull one out and show it around, but that gets old fast when three other people have them and one person somehow has one that glows in the dark.
    John C. Dvorak
    The American columnist and broadcaster in article 'Rethinking the iPhone' in PC Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by chinomedic View Post
    i hit that button then it stops
    Hit what button??

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

I was just wondering if anyone noticed that the little camera button in the text messaging area is missing? Mine is missing for some reason or am I supposed to dl something to enable it. I forgot how this works. Phone is a 3g 16gb

Quote Originally Posted by devesstate View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone noticed that the little camera button in the text messaging area is missing? Mine is missing for some reason or am I supposed to dl something to enable it. I forgot how this works. Phone is a 3g 16gb
    You need your APN settings(Carrier Settings) for your carrier. The you will need to reset the phone.

the button when the itunes pops up it to recover first of all should i have my tmobile sim card in it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beav626 View Post
    all my App stopre apps are not opening... im working on that right now.
    I have tried a few things like deauthorize my pc then sync (remove all apps)
    then re-authorize and add my apps back-Still no luck

after latest reboot all is good...
    Last edited by beav626; 11-03-2009 at 11:09 PM.

OK, you still aren't making sense. You do not need to have any sim card in. Just restore to 3.1.2 officially first, then run Blackra1n

iPhone? More like MyPhone Boker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick. Easy. Good Look.

my wifi isnt working on the phone, any one can tell me where i can dl snow so i can install it manaully?

Quote Originally Posted by beav626 View Post
    I have tried a few things like deauthorize my pc then sync (remove all apps)
    then re-authorize and add my apps back-Still no luck

I even downloaded a new app and it does not work.
    You may need a fresh restore, Something you installed is not supported on 3.1.2.

What did you use to backup your apps before??

Hey guys, ifunbox and other programs like it say my Iphone is not jailbroken, when it is. any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    Hey guys, ifunbox and other programs like it say my Iphone is not jailbroken, when it is. any way to fix this?
    No need for the multiple posts. I do not have ifunbox and do not know a way to fix it.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billmilo View Post
    They arent compatible with the FW version.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,180 Times in 6,199 Posts

this is a fun thread huh................
    actually it isn't bad at all compared to other releases.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast