Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Total Sales at China's Only Apple Store: 11

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    At that rate, it'll only take them 623 years to sell the 5,000,000 iPhones they bought from Apple.
    And by that time the iPhone will be a 1 nano-meter chip genetically mutated in every human's brain. And Apple will still make ridiculous profits
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

That's insane pricing!! China is a communist country and they haven't *quite* industrialized yet to have a middle (or maybe even upper) class that makes that much money. Insane.

I wonder why they've priced it so high? Do they expect sales to go up? I mean, what was their marketing strategy to get this thing moving?... China....

Thomson Reuters
    Vietnam c.bank to buy forex to boost dong liquidity
    10.28.09, 02:15 AM EDT

HANOI, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Vietnam's central bank reiterated that it would keep benchmark interest rates unchanged until early 2010, and pledged on Wednesday to boost dong liquidity at banks when necessary by purchasing their foreign currencies.

"dong" is a form of cash kind of like "quarter" or "nickle". it just sounds funnier
    Last edited by rhekt; 11-02-2009 at 03:35 PM.
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

I pay $58 on tmobile my mom pays $72 per month both using 2g unlocked iPhones in the USA and I just assumed china been using iPhone unlocked already and though apple was moving slow to get it there.

Thanks

I wouldn't pay that much money for an iPhone without WiFI.

Thanks

Epic fail
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I think he meant "Dogs" LOL
    No, Mao Tze Dong,

I can't believe the phone doesn't have WiFi.
    That's a fail.
    EPIK PHAIL!!!!

in the video: "is walmart good for america", they went to a chinese LCD/Plasma TV factory in china, and found out the average worker there makes the equivalent of .50 Cents USD/Hour.

they gotta work 2 hours to make $1.00 !!!!

no wonder why they cant afford iPhone!!!!!

Thanks

China is a big market for Apple if they can bring down the price. I think the Chinese is smart enough to not spend that kind of money on a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sowhatu View Post
    in the video: "is walmart good for america", they went to a chinese LCD/Plasma TV factory in china, and found out the average worker there makes the equivalent of .50 Cents USD/Hour.

they gotta work 2 hours to make $1.00 !!!!

no wonder why they cant afford iPhone!!!!!

That is true for most of China. Because the statistic base on a billions people. I worked in Beijing last year, and there are numbers of Chinese who made a very healthy wages. The Chinese is very conservative. Most people are not in debt like we are in the US. The only way Apple can sell iPhone in China is by lower the price. By a lot.
    Last edited by tudtran; 11-02-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Uh, actually they don't have money, which is why the phone isn't selling.
    there are more middle class chinese then middle class americans even though no hierarchy class exist in china maybe :0 , i think the chinese is smart enough to not spend that kind of money for an over price iphone would you? ,and they also like to save money unlike alot of americans that dont know how to manage their money,pretty much most americans are in debt just like a bloated cow??

so yeah if there are chinese people in china that "dont have money" neither do those " american people in america that doesnt have money" i wonder why ?

dont take this comment personal ,the chinese will do the same

Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I think he meant "Dogs" LOL
    no he means "hot dogs" as in white pigs oink oink fat mommy and daddy lol
    Last edited by mytran80; 11-02-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by clikzip View Post
    If they have money its because we send all of our industry overseas..
    Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than every Nike factory worker in Malaysia combined

Quote Originally Posted by clikzip View Post
    if they have money its because we send all of our industry overseas..
    and thats all coz ppl in first world countries cant work and get their arse off the computers... Lol jk..

Well they have money coz they work for it and the industry is supported by ludicrous entrpreneurs who enslave them for meagre wages which is not ethicallly supported by respective countries

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juar3z View Post
    Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than every Nike factory worker in Malaysia combined
    jackie chan makes more money from the entertainment industry annually than every entertainment studio (dvd manufacturing/producing) factory worker in mexico combined , is that about right? i would assume so

Banned
    Thanks

apparently China has the Meizu M8. here's a brief quote from MSN.

"The Meizu M8 sports a 3.4-inch display and looks for all the world like an iPhone knock-off.

Sold in either of two colors -- black or white -- the M8 comes configured with 8GB or 16GB of data storage space, a 3.2-megapixel camera, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, a distance infrared sensor and a touch sensor -- and it's unavailable outside China.

The Meizu M8 runs on a customized version on Windows CE 6.0 and costs around $293 (unlocked). This is one phone that has no chance of popping up in the U.S. market."

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    Thomson Reuters
    Vietnam c.bank to buy forex to boost dong liquidity
    10.28.09, 02:15 AM EDT

HANOI, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Vietnam's central bank reiterated that it would keep benchmark interest rates unchanged until early 2010, and pledged on Wednesday to boost dong liquidity at banks when necessary by purchasing their foreign currencies.

"dong" is a form of cash kind of like "quarter" or "nickle". it just sounds funnier
    OHHHH...i thought it was the other type of "dong" haha >.< silly me!

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    apparently China has the Meizu M8. here's a brief quote from MSN.

"The Meizu M8 sports a 3.4-inch display and looks for all the world like an iPhone knock-off.

Sold in either of two colors -- black or white -- the M8 comes configured with 8GB or 16GB of data storage space, a 3.2-megapixel camera, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, a distance infrared sensor and a touch sensor -- and it's unavailable outside China.

The Meizu M8 runs on a customized version on Windows CE 6.0 and costs around $293 (unlocked). This is one phone that has no chance of popping up in the U.S. market."
    no wonder the iphone didnt sell as expected over there!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12