Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blacksn0w coming soon! Will unlock 05.11.07!

Quote Originally Posted by mahockey View Post
    Is there anything this guy cant do ?
    No.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Can't Wait.... I've had a brand new 3g sitting on my side for 2 months & thought it was going to be an expensive paper weight...

Thanks to the top man & will defo donate...

ASH

Quote Originally Posted by mahockey View Post
    Is there anything this guy cant do ? GENIUS
    I hear he really sucks at sewing.

Man he's going to be one busy man answering all the support emails he's going to get!

Thanks

He's not very good at providing support.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw hotz tweet about this! F'IN AWESOME
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

@_ASH_ I think not, but i have been wrong before
    Last edited by sqelch; 11-01-2009 at 10:39 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dajokeisonu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey all question from what I heard in order to obtain this unlock you will need blackrain RC3 im already jailbroken on RC2 do I need to restore the phone or can I just rejailbreak by clickin make it rain and blacksnow will be in the black rain app any help would be great thank you.

Default One thing !!
    I know its not out yet (blacksn0w) but my iphone 3g is jailbroke all ready so just wondering do i need to reset it and jailbreak again through blackrain or will be able to get it through cydia !!!!!!????? just been in nz for a month with out my iphone and i miss it deffo massive thanks to geohot

i'm really realllyyyyy happyyyyyyy,,,,,thanks a lot,,,,arigatou gozaimashita

realli happi bout a 3gs now waiting for the 4th!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

will blacksn0w support international carriers too?

awesome news im so happy to hear this!!

Just donated $20 bucks.

It's the second time I have donated to his cause.

The kid is a genius! He will be a multi millionaire in no time.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@sau124 it will support all carriers yes ;9. Even hacktivation for those without the original carrier sim.

You ever wander how much Apple watches these forums?

You think Apple would ever hire GeoHot just to stop his abilities being used on the GOOD side? Like the satellite companies did with that sat genius.

Think their pay would be more than our donations?

Not popping bubbles, just a thought that runs thru my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfatliar84 View Post
    thanks devteam
    The Dev-team had no part in this.

so does this mean that since i have a 3G on 3.0 firmware still, i can do a regular update in iTunes to the official 3.1.2 firmware which will update the carrier settings & baseband, then run blackra1n without ANY problems like 3G owners were experiencing when trying to jailbreak, THEN run blacksn0w to unlock the 3.1.2 firmware's carrier? So in theory....it'll be like my 3.0 is now, jailbroken, unlocked, fully functional only it'll be like that on 3.1.2? let me know!

oh...and i'll HAVE my carrier logo and my carrier will display in the settings app instead of saying "not available" right?
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9577588
    Precious Metals: Gold & Platinum Now Available on Cydia & Rock! Download now!
    PM me for additional details or look on page 346 post #5185

Precious Metal Glyph Icon PSDs (Click to Download)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    so does this mean that since i have a 3G on 3.0 firmware still, i can do a regular update in iTunes to the official 3.1.2 firmware which will update the carrier settings & baseband, then run blackra1n without ANY problems like 3G owners were experiencing when trying to jailbreak, THEN run blacksn0w to unlock the 3.1.2 firmware's carrier? So in theory....it'll be like my 3.0 is now, jailbroken, unlocked, fully functional only it'll be like that on 3.1.2? let me know!

oh...and i'll HAVE my carrier logo and my carrier will display in the settings app instead of saying "not available" right?
    You are correct on all counts. If I were you I'd wait a day or two, geohot usually has several RC's in the days following initial releases.

Quote Originally Posted by robertguero View Post
    You ever wander how much Apple watches these forums?

You think Apple would ever hire GeoHot just to stop his abilities being used on the GOOD side? Like the satellite companies did with that sat genius.
    Get out of my mind. I was thinking this exact thing. I actually posted about the sat guy also.

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Man he has some talented mind. I saw in his twitter that someone pointed him to an Apple iPhone security application. He said he listed blackra1n on his resume lol. Man if they ever did get him that would be bad. Just think that the teams would have to go against him on hacking it lol. Or it could be like the big satellite hacker who worked for the company but then took joy in breaking the encryption they used a few weeks later.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast