Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blacksn0w coming soon! Will unlock 05.11.07!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    I guess I will be needing to make another Blacksn0w vs. Ultrasn0w smackdown!!
    ultrasn0w has to figure out how to unlock 05.11.07 first

BTW I'm headed to Best Buy to get my 1TB drive for my macbook

Im the one who doesnt post alot , but I do donate to Geohots cuase. he has good talent, and deserves to be compensated for his work.

Thanks

Forever by Drake... This song doesnt match the video...
    EDM

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ultrasn0w has to figure out how to unlock 05.11.07 first

BTW I'm headed to Best Buy to get my 1TB drive for my macbook
    WHAAAAAAAAA

Who made it?? I am falling behind.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

wow this is SWEET... and from the video it appears there are no issues with the carrier logo gone missing.
    White 3GS 16GB 3.1.2 Unlocked Currently using
    Black 3G 8GB Backup phone
    White BNIB 3GS 32GB "dust collector"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAA

Who made it?? I am falling behind.
    I'm removing it from the WD Passport

That's great news for people who got stuck without an unlock. I'm curious though for me personally. I was able to upgrade to 3.1.2 with my bb still at 4.26 thanks to custom fw, but is there any particular advantage to updating the bb to the new one and just redoing my phone again with the new unlock? I really wasn't sure if the newer bb made the phones work any better?

finally the best final for the people who wants the 05.11.07 like me cheers geohot!!!

Nice, Ill be doing the same then lol
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by 08lexus250 View Post
    wow this is SWEET... and from the video it appears there are no issues with the carrier logo gone missing.
    Because he is unlocking regular 3.1.2 firmware.
    Only custom firmware from Pwnage Tool has a issue with carrier logo. Anyone who has regular base band that is confirmed with 3.1.2 has carrier logo showing.

I have 2G with Custom Firmware made by Pwnage Tool and has carrier logo showing, but my 3GS does not and that is because of the baseband compatibility.

iPhone 3GS with w/AT&T
    Technician
    Smart Cellphone Repair
    www.ifixsmartphone.com
    Ask me all your hardware problem!

Default devteam
    There is no more DEV TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    That's great news for people who got stuck without an unlock. I'm curious though for me personally. I was able to upgrade to 3.1.2 with my bb still at 4.26 thanks to custom fw, but is there any particular advantage to updating the bb to the new one and just redoing my phone again with the new unlock? I really wasn't sure if the newer bb made the phones work any better?
    I have been asking that question in many forums including Apple.com, but got the 50/50 answer.
    Some say there is nothing new about 5.11.07 except to break UltraSn0W unlock but some says it works better with your locked carrier.
    As you can see in your setting, the NETWORK shows not available when you used custom firmware to preserve 4.26 BB with 3.1.2 and some say it is because 3.1.2 is checking the baseband and is unable to and that is why not available but it won't cause any issue. However I notice many dropped calls and call failure ever since I update to 3.1.2 (Pwnage too) and I have been wanting to update with regular 3.1.2 to see if it made any difference but since there was no unlock I was waiting.

As soon as GeoHot get this out, I am updating.

iPhone 3GS with w/AT&T
    Technician
    Smart Cellphone Repair
    www.ifixsmartphone.com
    Ask me all your hardware problem!

Thanks

great..but i dont unlock any more..i dont find it usefull having a dead/useless 3G if it wont work with T-mobile..1st Gen iphone to me if i want to unlock..still have it with t-mobile..EDGE sucks big time..
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Quote Originally Posted by todesto View Post
    I have been asking that question in many forums including Apple.com, but got the 50/50 answer.
    Some say there is nothing new about 5.11.07 except to break UltraSn0W unlock but some says it works better with your locked carrier.
    As you can see in your setting, the NETWORK shows not available when you used custom firmware to preserve 4.26 BB with 3.1.2 and some say it is because 3.1.2 is checking the baseband and is unable to and that is why not available but it won't cause any issue. However I notice many dropped calls and call failure ever since I update to 3.1.2 (Pwnage too) and I have been wanting to update with regular 3.1.2 to see if it made any difference but since there was no unlock I was waiting.

As soon as GeoHot get this out, I am updating.
    Doesn't the new baseband allow for 3.5G speeds if the carrier supports it?

Anway geohot is the f-ing man! God he is unsoppable it's like he'll figure out anything and in a matter of days. He's a genius and he is dedicated. Everyone should donate.

The dev team lovers said there wouldn't be an unlock anytime soon. Well I can say one thing: OWNED. Not because the dev te can't do it that someone else can't. Geohot is the best anyway. Fk the "unlock train" lol.
    Last edited by M4tt Dam0n; 10-31-2009 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks

Will this work with cydia or do you have to get Blackra1n? Thanks for the hard work!!!!!! Been waiting for a long time for someone to unlock the 5.11.07 baseband.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

QUESTION - I have a iphone 3g 8gb i was running 3.0 jailbroken and unlocked rite, by accident my girlfriend was on itunes and my phone was pluged in and she gets a upgrade ur itunes/iphone message and ofcourse she goes and upgrade both so my phone gets locked and now running on 5.11.07 3.2.1 . I've tryed using blackra1n RC1 and RC2 and no luck i've tryed it like 100 times and almost cost my relationship lol( i know ) is now when i get the screan on iphone to put a at&t sim card if i do and get it activated will i be able to get the springboard and try Blackra1n RC2 to get it jailbroken or showld i wait for Blacksn0w ? Plz guys i really need help thank you to all the hard working iphone hackers and geohot.

" IPHONE IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD ONE HUMAN @ A TIME "

Green Apple
    Thanks

Come on guys..... Dev team and geo are all great. They all have the same goal.... To make the apple products 'more accessible'.

I knew someone was going to announce something on Halloween!!!!

Thanks Geo!!!

(now I can finally use my 3gs!!)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to realjaja For This Useful Post:

gia1 (10-31-2009)

dev-team is slackkin lol

thank you GEOHOT!!

Im thinking of buying a 1TB WD portable HDD sometime this week, sell the 500GB WD portable HDD. I can use the more space!!!!
    Now to find the cheapest online store... Lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

tiger direct . com try it out got good prices

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast