Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fix International Caller ID

yea i have the same problem...i have 10 digit numbers 0744 xxx yyy but the phone shows 074 4xxxyyy and it does not recognize the numbers from Simcard. Any suggestions?

ok so what about firmwares 1.1.2 and up? and i just did it on my 1.1.4 iphone and its taking forever to boot, im stuck at the apple logo

i think apple should just have a patch for where u can COUNTRY ID your contacts automatically ...

if that meks sense and im not good with phones

I'm in the USA but get calls from my uncle over in Israel every once in a while, and my caller ID always say's "Unknown", is that normal?

Chus
    I'm in Spain and cant get caller id.
    Where can i get the iworld app.
    Tks.
    Smee

Default plz help
    On my cell phone contract with Rogers Wireless, I am paying for the option to see a caller's name AND phone number, even if they aren't in my address book, but the names never appear unless I already input them in the phone... How can I fix this... I read a lot and everyone seems to be talking about a problem were they don't see the name even wen they have them in there adress book, wich is not my case. So I am sorry if I am making somone repeat themselves incase I am mistaken...

Thanx a lot
    iPhone 4 16 GB + iMac 24" 2.9GHz + MBP 13" 2,2GHZ = AAPL 4 EVAAAA!

So...... any patches for 1.1.4. I also got stuck with the Apple logo screen when I installed AppSupport-8. I had to restore to factory settings and unlock it again.

Please let us know if you update your patch for 1.1.4. Thanks!

Edit:

This seems to support 1.1.4:
    http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/

But I tried it, and still the same problem. I need it to recognize 8-digit phone numbers...
    Maybe I need to edit those .plist files?
    Last edited by Serpentor; 05-06-2008 at 01:00 AM.

hello, I'n new in the iphone world.
    am in Ecuador and I have the same problem with local numbers with ( 0 ) in front and the iphone can't show me the name of the contacto stored in the contact list.
    I've tried changing the contacts numbers in other way but it doesn't work.'
    I need to keep my contacts in the interntional format +(country code) (local number) 'cause I travel often and I can't be trying to change every contact number every time I go to the US or coming back here.
    My Iphone is an 1.1.4 and if you could help me with any clue about this situation I'll appreciate it.
    Thanks

i have same such problem with software 1.1.4 the name doesn't appear in sms as the it appear in the normal call as the sms appear with international foramte i'm in EGYPT the number appear +20xxxxxxxxx

can anybody help me and tell what i can do with this problem istead of adding again the number with all the international foramte.

I have the iPhone 1.1.3. and I am having trouble downloading the right software to fic caller id here in Australia. I have partly fixed it with iClarified and now get sms with caller id but not actual phone calls. It is a real pain. Can someone help me? I am using the international + prefix for my callers numnbers. Thanks Paul.

oops version is 1.1.4.
    Last edited by asiaaustraliatradingco; 06-24-2008 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you very much for the information.
    I'm using a first gen iphone with 2.0 firmware, and was able to browse the iphone files with fugu and cyberduck, but no way to find the folder you're talking about! (/System/Library/Frameworks/AppSupport.framework/ ). I have /System/Library/Frameworks but no AppSupport.framework! Is the file structure different for 2.0? Or do I have to use another method to fix the caller ID issue? Thanks again.

hey guys, I got an iphone (the old one) running 2.1 Macintosh.... I'm really mad about this problem: it simply won't show any incoming caller IDs - anyone out there got an idea?

thx in advanz
    Shaphan

its really easy to fix now, browse for CallerID fix in cydia/installer. its available in both

the CallerID fix in cydia doesn't seem to work for 2.2 (at least for me). Anyone else can confirm this? Any known workarounds? Many thanks

Hey vassalle. I can confirm that it does not work. Not sure of a workaround as yet.

wait for it to be updated.

Default not showing caller id
    has anyone figured out how to solve this problem for the iphone 3g 2.2.1? I'm in Cypruse where the numbers look like +357 xx xxxxxx please can someone help?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678