Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 9.0.2 Shoots Down Another Palm Pre Invasion

I personally think iTunes should allow other devices to sync to it - the BIGGEST online music store is limited to sync only with iDevices. It's not right.

Lovely

Not

It's called "intellectual property" and having sole rights to it is what ensures companies continue investing in R&D, what brings the new gadgets to market. A business function protected by law afforded to all businesses. So, for a few more years Apple decides who it licenses it's iTunes to. How to play nice? Do what MS did to bring it to Windows. Pay a licensing fee or enter licensing agreement. Simple.
    These are business decisions basic to operating a profitable operation. Regardless of the "altruistic" view we wish to embue our favorite providers, the bottom line IS the bottom line.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I would prefer someone to purchase my devices to work with my software, but hey if you can't lead a horse to water you can still sell them podcasts

Palm is in the wrong .. period .. Apple has spent lots of time and money developing itunes why should it share ? There are many, many other phones that sync with your music that you have brought on itunes but WITHOUT using itunes (nokia media centre for example) , it is not palms right to use software it didn't write. Apple has left open the database so that anyone can access the information on your music/video etc. If you spent years building a car to transport things from the city to your house, does that mean that everyone else has the right to use that car ? ok so slightly shaky analogy but you can see the point....

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder how long palm is gonna keep this up?
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12