+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Apple Killing Nintendo?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
This article makes me laugh, Apple will never sell as much as the Nintendo DS and these are two diferent types of systems and not even related. Maybe it will
    What's Jailbreak? TheSkepticalGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    This article makes me laugh, Apple will never sell as much as the Nintendo DS and these are two diferent types of systems and not even related.

Maybe it will make the Sony PSP go out of bussines cos it uses downloadable content like the iPhone but not the Nintendo DSi.

Thanks

sounds good but the only thing there missing is some sort of controller to play games with. some of the games they have out have bad controls and cramp your fingers after a bit, but icontrolpad should be out in november im told
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The playstation debuted in a saturated market. The Xbox debuted in a saturated market. If it was done well it would be a success if for no other reason Apple is the chic thing these days. And I agree, the Xbox would be what apple would have its target set on.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123