Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Copycat Impact Forces Apple to Invest

Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 6,214 Posts

I went to this new store today just to say I did, nice clean and new. The chatter and clapping got on my nerves. (get a life)
    Odd thing was, as hard as I looked around I didn't see any Apple products there at all. Gates is playing catch-up and soon will fail in my opinion just like Gateway did.

Thanks

Anyone else notice that HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE Girl in the green shirt at the start of the line??
    EDM

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeal For This Useful Post:

rhekt (10-25-2009)

seriously folks...i think the first guy was kidding about the hot chicks...did you see the mammoth land whale in the green shirt at the beginning of this video...besides all my local apple stores make you feel like youve stepped into an abercrombie & fitch catalog...hot chicks and handsome dudes....[if thats what your into]..LOL

dangit Zeal you got to it before me LOL
    Last edited by rhekt; 10-25-2009 at 02:49 PM.
    killall Terminal[]

Which one in San Antonio? Cause I havent seen one yet.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    The Apple store by me has several hot girls working there.

The Apple store by my house has a bunch of fat guys.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Apple, clone the hot chick.

M$, lame copy. How about invent something USEFUL that others can steal. (sorry MS fanboiz, I use both)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by never2hollywood View Post
    Well they had a choice between a boring "uniform" for all employees, which would deter customers, or a friendly, comfortable looking staff.

Saying "they have brightly coloured shirts" contributes to their image as a "copycat" is ridiculous. Does that mean every time i wear a green shirt and jeans I'm trying to look like an MS Store employee?

Also, open space and computers at comfortable working, eye level is just called ergonomics. Any corporation with a brain would implement this if they wanted to sell people on hardware. It makes it accessible.

This whole argument for "Copycat Stores" is paper thin, if it even has any substance to begin with.

THe only copycat action here are the stores itself. "Apple's got them, we should have them."
    There's a way you can achieve all of that without borrowing Apple's store designers. I really hope you were kidding, because it looks like MS moved into an already existing Apple store and replaced all the Macs with PCs.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I doubt MS will open more than two or three of these novelty stores. And trust me the chicks are hot at the San Antonio Apple Store
    That's what was said about the original Apple stores. I actually hope MS really pounds on Apple. I hate the stores, They are full of pretentious douchebags for the most part, and people that are usually lackeys. I worked for Apple Corporate for 8 years and quit because I was tired of the ********. I had heard numerous horror stories of the Apple Stores in Austin and other places. ****, My team which I personally supported over $45million in sales annually were doing a team building treasure hunt and had a bad experience at the Apple store. Funny how even Apple employees have lots of bad experiences at their Sister Stores. The Retail Stores are completely separate from Corp in reality btw.

Quote Originally Posted by brotherbond007 View Post
    This is so lame, just like their products. The only way to compete is to dress like them (Apple), sound, look, get more females (airheads). Who cares if their stores are bigger? This is laughable. By the way I own an Xbox 360, and mini netbook on windows XP and a mini mac. LMAO
    And yet you don't even know the proper name of your products? It's a Mac Mini tard

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I went to this new store today just to say I did, nice clean and new. The chatter and clapping got on my nerves. (get a life)
    Odd thing was, as hard as I looked around I didn't see any Apple products there at all. Gates is playing catch-up and soon will fail in my opinion just like Gateway did.
    Ugh. Gateway was Before the Apple Stores, and also It's not Gates Anymore. It's Ballmer
    Last edited by KooLLaiD; 10-25-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

i'm just gonna have to say that this article i do not like. Ummm so Microsoft decided to go for a spacious store instead of a packed one... that makes complete sense but yeah i guess every store that is spacious it's just a copy of apple store. they do look different. obviously they are gonna put their computers on tables spread out what do you expect them to do? float them in the air or just put them on the ground?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

dale1v (10-26-2009), Gajet (10-26-2009), imirish02 (10-25-2009)

Thanks

Good looking girls in both the Apple stores in Austin. Lots of dorky dudes too, which makes it easy to come off looking rico swavay.

I wonder what brand of pc's they will be carrying? I've certainly never heard of an MS pc. This MS store seems like a big fail.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

I dont see why people think that MS is not copying Apples store... it looks just like apple! And the only reason they yelled and **** was bc it was grand opening... come on MS do something better next time!

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuggler's Avatar
    Thanks

too bad, doesn't change my opinion about the shoddy cheap hardware Microsoft offers, I actually think less of them now for their lack of innovation in reinventing the apple store
    Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.
    - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conoven View Post
    I dont see why people think that MS is not copying Apples store... it looks just like apple! And the only reason they yelled and **** was bc it was grand opening... come on MS do something better next time!
    I agree. It's so obvious that they are trying to copy Apple's store that its absurd that people would think otherwise. The fact is that they have been reactive instead of proactive when it comes to competing with Apple.

lol what a joke

apple isnt bought for looks
    peps just want a computer that actually works
    Last edited by supreme-livin; 10-25-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Carlos's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Apple Bitter aka Microsoft Store
    Quote Originally Posted by anix11 View Post
    i hope your kidding about the girls....
    me too, I swear i saw the Green M&M, in the video.....

But as far as the store, WOW, it def copied the apple store guess apple will need a decorating patent or something...lol

YOu would think the minds behind microsoft would be smart enough to come up with there own catchy store theme ya know
    King Los aka Los Ninyo

Do you know all the swine flu you could get from so many hands touching... :s

I didn't read all the posts ahead of me, so it may have been said...

I could definitely see the screens lining the room come to a halt with a beautiful blue screen of death. It almost looks like it already.

That girl in the video must have been wearing a 5XL t-shirt. Guess Microsoft will have to raise their prices to pay for the extra fabric for her shirts and health insurance for obesity.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KooLLaiD View Post
    And yet you don't even know the proper name of your products? It's a Mac Mini tard
    Feeling the need to reaffirm that whole image that only self important douchebags own crapples?

Thanks

^^^"crapples"? Never owned a Mac, have you? DB.
    Apples taste good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast