+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mood My i

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default Mood My i

In the last few years, my iPhone has helped me learn a lot about myself, particularly how impatient and virtually helpless in life I am without my iPhone. But now, thanks to the inaugural app from Sinecure Industries, my iPhone can now help me keep tabs on my own mood.

How Am I Feeling? - The Mood Analyzer is an interesting application generating lots of interest and media attention for bringing "emotion tests and analyzers" to the app world.

From iPoddnn:

The program allegedly uses a mood algorithm based on the "war-era Mooreefocical Bafflegab prototype", which is designed to pinpoint and display the user’s current emotion.
    Having tried out the handy-dandy little app last night, I can report that the entertainment value of "How Am I Feeling? - The Mood Analyzer" makes the app worth a buck by itself. Although I didn't agree with my own mood reading (I was labeled fairly grumpy), my wife, on the other hand, protests that my mood was accurately gauged by the new app, an assertion that ultimately made me grumpy.

The developer claims the app works by analyzing physical contact with the mobile device, preferably with the finger or nose, and then presents an animated punch-card machine until a result is displayed.
    At the end of the day, the app is merely a digital mood ring that uses a few more bells and whistles than the fashionable ring rock that is also believed to reveal how you really feel. The app supposedly has the potential to detect 400 individual emotions, enabling "even the subtlest" of feelings to be highlighted and exposed in the mood-reading process, which provides a read-out within seconds of having your "mood read."

How Am I Feeling? – The Mood Analyzer works with any iPhone or iPod touch running the v3.0 firmware or higher, and can be purchased from the App Store for $1.
    Image via ipodnn

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm so ganna get this app!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphone4idiots's Avatar
    Thanks

For entertainment maybe. To actually judge your mood, I've got swampland in Florida and snakeoil if you are interested.
    I thought my carrier was bad til I got a new web host

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'll pass on this one... nicely put together though.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anybody noticed Sinecure is inSecure but they moved the S to the beginning? :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphone4idiots's Avatar
    Thanks

@Calco - too funny! You nailed it. The insecure might need this app to help them figure out how they are feeling. Wonder if they paid some advertising/marketing person to come up with that??
    I thought my carrier was bad til I got a new web host

Thanks

This sounds pretty entertaining app to mess with, i sound try it out when i can

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So, the market price for sheep today is $1?

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

useless
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Calco, enta Sharmouta
    Quote Originally Posted by Calco View Post
    anybody noticed Sinecure is inSecure but they moved the S to the beginning? :P
    I bet you both don't even know what sinecure means. Calco and iPhone4idiots, you two are simply insecure idiots.
    Last edited by Sherbz110405; 12-03-2009 at 02:01 PM.