Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wolfram Alpha Introduces $50 iPhone App

Thanks

Got the app and it blew me away with all the stuff you can do with it, but i would rather get a TI since those are allowed

I love this app it's awsome I got it for free. I would never pay 50$ for an app lol

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    wow thats rediculous i am in the wrong business i need to learn how to program iphone apps. lol
    or learn to spell. LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 02589 For This Useful Post:

nevarDeath (10-23-2009)

If you have internet, can't you just search on their website with a browser? Meh, it's like google making an application priced 50 bucks where you can search stuff. Yes, Google might be one of the most awesomest creations known to humans, but it's also free if you just go to google.com and search for your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch713 View Post
    So can anyone tell me some uses for this besides solving equations? Maybe I need this app and I just don't realize it yet.
    It can do a bunch of random stuff by just typing a command. For instance, if you type "Sears Tower vs CN Tower" it will give you random different data to compare them both. Or, searching a particular name, and it will tell you how many people in the world have that name, the popularity of the name, the trend of that name as the years went by, and the mortality rate of the people with that name. If you type two cities, it will compare different aspects of it such as the size of it and the population and other information. But yeah, this is those one of those apps that is completely unreasonably priced. Yes, there is a graphing calculator, but most of the people buy those calculators for their school and I'm pretty sure most schools do not allow the iPhone as a substitute for a graphing calculator.
    Last edited by yahoowizard; 10-21-2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12