Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Yanks EyeTV App

No, his comment was just removed. He is still around Hacker555
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

This is one of the reasons why you cant use ESPN 360 on the iPhone. NO LIVE TV. Dammit

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Still showing up on my app store at 4.99

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep! The App still there in the Apps Store.

I love when people virtually argue using forums, plcrules probably had the most helpfull post btw
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Quote Originally Posted by Exile Team View Post
    This is one of the reasons why you cant use ESPN 360 on the iPhone. NO LIVE TV. Dammit
    i was wondering about this. i have direct tv with sunday ticket, and yes, i have super fan Wondering when they will have like gameplan or whatever it is for college football games available. anyone heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by wilsongeorge View Post
    I love when people virtually argue using forums,....
    yeah, kinda like winning the gold in the special olympics......you may win the fight, but you're still a retard?

Ok, so this is a little off topic but...

Do you need some sort of prior service/hardware in use (like sling player) to use this?

I think the sling player stuff is really cool, but I'm not going to go out and get a complete DVR/provider/any other hardware replacement just so I can stream TV to my phone.

Is there a solution for people who have Dish/DirectTV/...whatever...?

tim

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

You still need a Mac to run this regardless . I wonder if Apple will start monitoring their apps more closely after this boner.

Thanks

FYI, I just downloaded it from the App Store to my phone.
    Last edited by xGoOcHx; 10-18-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks

Question-Why can't we do whatever we want to our iphone? This is America! If I want to eat a hamburger still wrapped in paper I can do that!(sarcasm)

Thanks

I love when people virtually argue using forums, plcrules probably had the most helpfull post btw
    lol thx man (and/or) woman

Thanks

If enough people on this app. This could crash AT&T network. I blame At&t on this one. Cause AT&T network SUCK

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

can anyone put up the .ipa file so i can get a hold of it...
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

^that would be distributing pirated software which is Against Forum Rules

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Default Illegal???
    If you guys are trying avoid talking about anything illegal, you might want to stop discussing "jailbreaks and firmware hacks." From what I know, Apple says it's illegal and could sue you for it because there is no DMCA exemption yet. Also, Modmyi may want to take down it's illegal jailbreak software distribution repository too. Illegal is pretty subjective these days and I would hope the people who run this forum would realize that they are indulging in hypocrisy when scolding others for talking about "illegal" iPhone activities.

Might want to revise the rules, so that it's clear what illegal activities are condoned by this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonmarback View Post
    If you guys are trying avoid talking about anything illegal, you might want to stop discussing "jailbreaks and firmware hacks." From what I know, Apple says it's illegal and could sue you for it because there is no DMCA exemption yet. Also, Modmyi may want to take down it's illegal jailbreak software distribution repository too. Illegal is pretty subjective these days and I would hope the people who run this forum would realize that they are indulging in hypocrisy when scolding others for talking about "illegal" iPhone activities.

Might want to revise the rules, so that it's clear what illegal activities are condoned by this forum.
    We have been through this before...Jailbreaking is not illegal and the software hosted here is not illegal either.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I've been really enjoying the app and it is a great compliment to the EYETV system. I'm using the big HD homerunner base station so I get some pretty damn good streams.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3238.jpg   -img_3236.jpg   -img_3234.jpg   -img_3233.jpg  
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What about Orb? This streams over 3G and it is sold in the app store for $9.99. I use it every once in awhile for live TV with a Hauppauge Win HVR 950Q on the host PC. This USB tuner can do QAM, but Orb doesn't use that. Works very well with the analog cable channels!

Exclamation It's back in the App store
    I was just looking in the app store and I saw this app on the new list or whatever it's called I think it costs $5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast