Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft's First Store Opening "Imminent"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

So......... microsoft is going to open a store and sell Xbox 360's and Zunes? Stacks of Windows 7 and Office lining the isle's up and down? They don't manufacture computers like APPLE and need a store.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JailbreakThis View Post
    That's because mostly SMART PEOPLE use a PC and don't need help using one. Crapple users on the other hand are mostly dumb retarded idiots who don't know how to use a PC so they jump on the Crapple bandwagon because everyone knows how DUMBED DOWN Crapple's are
    Need tips on how to try and troll? PM JailbreakThis for more details.
    Last edited by dale1v; 10-19-2009 at 01:58 AM.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    So......... microsoft is going to open a store and sell Xbox 360's and Zunes? Stacks of Windows 7 and Office lining the isle's up and down? They don't manufacture computers like APPLE and need a store.
    I'm sure they'll sell computers, but from who...

I'm sure they'll have plenty to showcase. Zune, 360's, and Windows 7 are strong sellers. Hell you can even throw a couple of netbooks and show how awesome 7 runs in them (it's amazing what people have gotten 7 to run in).

You can also throw a Games for Windows section, a nice software aisle or two. It'll be mostly what little MS has for hardware complemented with what runs on MS software.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12