+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [3GS] iBoot-359.3.2 - No 24kpwn! Apple Actively Working Against Jailbreaks

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Fallguy Getting back to this ordeal with Apple, it reminds me of Direct TV and all the changes they would make to keep hackers from recieving free
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy View Post
    Getting back to this ordeal with Apple, it reminds me of Direct TV and all the changes they would make to keep hackers from recieving free tv by modding their cards . Oh the memories.
    LMAO, yes do the memories of the H-cards live on. But damn did i love the FTA box for the few years it lasted with N2, hehe

Hopefully N3 gets dumped so we can have the Pansats back.

Ahh yes the momories.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to l0k0 For This Useful Post:

six1101 (10-16-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Apple is a load of dog mess. I hope they read this message personally. They will just suffer a great loss in income. Everybody pays couple hundread dollars for their iPhones and iPods, We dis not steal it or had it given to us by apple for free. There was no contract that ways we cannot use the phone at our own risk. If we break it and we want a new one that's our responsibility not for apple. They are so stupid. Example when someone buys a Mazda rx8 Mazda didn't tell them you cannot modify your car etc etc. By adding more speed a a turbo system. Put the turn and jailbreak as the samething. Turbo brings more power jailbreak takes the iPhone to a whole new world in stuff apple has never created. But other smart developers who are thinking more than apple did.

There is only one way to let them feel it. Do not recommed anybody to buy an iPhone or iPod. Tell them slot of crazy things it can't do unless it's hacked and apple now forbids hacking the iPhone. So yeah they won't buy. Take videos annd screenshots of jailbrokeb iPhone and show to others what it was like. An ten show them the old stupid new iPhone in a box that can't do crap.

Well Apple you all created a product saying it's first phonethat cannot be unlocked. Geohot gave you all a surprise and what was your response. Nothing than blah blah jailbreak must e banned. Go donate apple money and help the economy and stop talking all this crap.

And don't try a lawsuit because that's all your good for. But customers has a right to leave their though and reviews.

So hacking team 2009 and beyond we shall be hacking deeply into the iPhones and iPods. And iPhones are man made so there will always be a way it just takes knowlede and time.

Peace. God Bless You All.
    no signature spam or link... only warning

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lamarwap For This Useful Post:

six1101 (10-16-2009)

What's Jailbreak? Beagles with iPods's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lamarwap View Post
    Apple is a load of dog mess. I hope they read this message personally. They will just suffer a great loss in income. Everybody pays couple hundread dollars for their iPhones and iPods, We dis not steal it or had it given to us by apple for free. There was no contract that ways we cannot use the phone at our own risk. If we break it and we want a new one that's our responsibility not for apple. They are so stupid. Example when someone buys a Mazda rx8 Mazda didn't tell them you cannot modify your car etc etc. By adding more speed a a turbo system. Put the turn and jailbreak as the samething. Turbo brings more power jailbreak takes the iPhone to a whole new world in stuff apple has never created. But other smart developers who are thinking more than apple did.

There is only one way to let them feel it. Do not recommed anybody to buy an iPhone or iPod. Tell them slot of crazy things it can't do unless it's hacked and apple now forbids hacking the iPhone. So yeah they won't buy. Take videos annd screenshots of jailbrokeb iPhone and show to others what it was like. An ten show them the old stupid new iPhone in a box that can't do crap.

Well Apple you all created a product saying it's first phonethat cannot be unlocked. Geohot gave you all a surprise and what was your response. Nothing than blah blah jailbreak must e banned. Go donate apple money and help the economy and stop talking all this crap.

And don't try a lawsuit because that's all your good for. But customers has a right to leave their though and reviews.

So hacking team 2009 and beyond we shall be hacking deeply into the iPhones and iPods. And iPhones are man made so there will always be a way it just takes knowlede and time.

Peace.
    I hope apple gets hit by a DDOS attack, I hope the AT&T rating on the iPhone drops to 1/2 star, I hope apple looses billions from this. Alas, they probably won't loose billions, as most people don't give a S*** about jailbreaking. I just want apple to pay for trying to stop us.
    ECID SHSH:
    Apple BS to prevent downgrades on the 3GS.
    Dear apple: Go *censored* jump off a *censored* clif.

Thanks

This only spells trouble for new 3gs users or for all of us?

Green Apple
    Thanks

is there a way to identify the bootloader version on these latest 3gs iphones, like we cud on the 3g (with an app like 3g downgrader or something like that) with or without jailbreaking it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Renblade's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I hate it when this happens! Seriously I NEED a jailbreak because I Need Ultrasn0w.

My carrier isn't supported but I've been using the iPhone now for like a year and a bit thanks to the Dev-Team.
    Is there a reason why they don't want to sell to more customers? Couldn't all the iPhones come Factory unlocked?

Hopefully this won't be the end of jailbreaking as we know it.
    Last edited by Renblade; 10-14-2009 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Oopsie, Not YellowSn0w! Ha Ha! thanks confucious :)
    Agua Del Rosal - It's really just water

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renblade View Post
    Man I hate it when this happens! Seriously I NEED a jailbreak because I Need Yellowsn0w.
    You're not still using YellowSn0w? What's wrong with UltraSn0w?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Renblade (10-14-2009)

Thanks

A lot of you really do take a couple of kilobytes of code change to heart.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

six1101 (10-16-2009)

Thanks

It only took a few bytes to change BL 5.8 to 5.9....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    It only took a few bytes to change BL 5.8 to 5.9....
    True; I shouldda said bytes...
    Even worse...
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Green Apple
    Thanks

This kind of crap and my ridiculous phone bill have all been tempting me to go to Sprint and pick a Palm Pre up. So basically if my 3GS goes to sh*t im basically screwed! Lol without a jailbreak AT&T will lose me as customer, I already can't stand them. Apple is really pushing me away from their mobile brand if they keep this crap up.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    QUESTION:

Are Apple capable of updating all Iboot to 359.3.2 via iTunes ?
    (e.g) Like the way the done the basband update ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You guys need to take a deep breathe and step back from your phone and look around every once in a while; your iphone is not your life.
    This is a game between the hackers and the corporation, that's all.
    The company some of you are wishing ill fortune on is the very company that put the device that is consuming your life into your hands. If it was not for them you wouldn't have an iphone.

Sit back, and enjoy the show.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rustyself For This Useful Post:

six1101 (10-16-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vedavis's Avatar
    Thanks

If Big A would have given the JB devs the rights to create their apps in the first place, this thread would have never happened. Time for Big A to acquiesce because these JB apps do not drain the battery (any more than an AppStore app), cause the phone to crash (any more than an AppStore app), etc.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I thought of waiting untill Christmass before getting a 3GS because of the expected price drop as the exclusive contract between Apple and O2 ends. But now, gonna get one as soon as I finish work.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianCheese View Post
    Don't be so sure. Remember how many months it took for the iPod touch 2G to get jailbroken?

"We're?" Really? You're part of the Dev Team?! And you already found a new exploit?!?! WOW!!!

People who act like they're devs and hackers and l33t just because they ran blackra1n or PwnageTool on their phones give me a hearty chuckle.
    Yeah I know! So annoying how I jailbroke my friend's iPod and now he thinks he's a hacker.. but yeah the other guy was talking about the community, but the whole community doesn't really do much, besides waiting for the dev team.

Thanks

Ahhh yes the joy of having a 32GB 3GS jailbroken and unlocked with 3.1.2 and 04.26.08 baseband.......What would we do without such a thing, hehe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rustyself View Post
    You guys need to take a deep breathe and step back from your phone and look around every once in a while; your iphone is not your life.
    This is a game between the hackers and the corporation, that's all.
    The company some of you are wishing ill fortune on is the very company that put the device that is consuming your life into your hands. If it was not for them you wouldn't have an iphone.

Sit back, and enjoy the show.
    Well, duh...iPhones are not our lives. How can iPhone users take a deep breath when they want to get more out of the iPhone? That is why there is jailbreaking.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks

You guys with 3Gs's have all the fun! heheheheheh!

P.S. Yet again, another great reason to keep my ol' 3G (not 3Gs) iPhone!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Apple\AT&T for not giving me a great $ deal (reason) to update my equipment!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i need some help i have a 3g an it was updated on itunes i cannot jailbreak please help me some one

+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast