+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage Tool 3.1.4 is out, Jailbreaks 3.1.2 and 3GS OOB

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by RaginAsian55 hey I did a fully working Pwnage Tool JB last night with blacksn0w unlock. I tried resetting my network settings to get MMS working on TMboile
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaginAsian55 View Post
    hey I did a fully working Pwnage Tool JB last night with blacksn0w unlock. I tried resetting my network settings to get MMS working on TMboile and now I'm stuck in a continuous reboot loop. Suggestions? Does this mean I have the newest iBoot that requires a JB upon every restart?

Edit: I can't even get it into reboot mode. When I plug it into iTunes and hold Home the pwnage apple just shows up again. I can't get rid of it!!! Any/all help is appreciated!!
    Try iRecovery. iRecovery is designed to get an iPhone 3G(s) that is stuck at the Apple logo or in a recovery mode loop, booting normally again. iRecovery can be downloaded for MAC and Windows below:

MAC OSX iRecovery - thebigboss.org/blog_downloads/irecovery.zip

Windows iRecovery - www.megaupload.com/?d=SHDZT7VX
    1. Download and install iRecovery
    2. Run "irecovery -s"
    3. Type from irecovery window:
    setenv auto-boot true
    saveenvs
    reboot
    See attached document for complete instructions.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

:-( Anyone have a mac laptop I can barrow, lol. So dumb that windows users can't jailbreak their iphones yet. Yep I upgraded to 3.1.2 and now I'am stuck! Boowhooo

Thanks

You're not stuck at all now BlackRa1n is available.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Thanks

i tried blackra1n and it didnt work for me,i was jailbroken till i updated,all i want back is my tethering,i dont care bout the rest

Thanks

I just used it on my 3G running 3.1.2 with absolutely no issues. I use a Mac, though. Think it was that?

My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont have a mac ( wish i did though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay, i used a custom firmware non activate off that i like my phone site.. i got both merged them.. and restored.. then i hacked the other parrt as it said.. then it wont find any service.. and my carrier is not there.. i just reset network settings, trying that.. my bluetooth is grey and unavailable.. any reason for this maybe? and my phone is also saying waiting for activation. please any help would be nice.. this is my only means of a phone..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a jailbroken 3GS (3.0), and I'm trying to update the FW to 3.1.2 with a custom-restore FW.
    However, I always get error code (17) and go into recovery mode.
    I have to use iRecovery to get out of the recovery mode...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default need help nob at iphone
    ok doing this for a friend I have a 2g 3.1.2 Iphone I did the jail break but need to sim unlock using windows. any help is greatly appreciate, tried blacksnow bootneuter ultrasnow etc nothing worked thank you

ps need help android I can

Thanks

BlackSn0w and UltraSn0w are 3G/3GS only.
    BootNeuter should wirk. Head over to iClarified.com and follow their tuturials.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

baby baby thanx dude

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Guys, I'm on iTunes 9.0.3 and it won't allow me to custom restore to 3.1.2 (might be due to downloading files using safari) coz it says my iPhone is not allowed to restore to that version apparently. The only reason I want to upgrade to 3.1.2 is to use blackrain to unlock. My current iPhone3Gs is pwn using pwnage tool. Currently running 3.0.1 with bb of 04.26.08

thanks guys!

Also, I got similar version of iPhone 3G to be unlock as well. Currenty at 3.0.1, not yet jailbroken. Any advice?
    Last edited by zigzagler; 02-10-2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Nothing to do with iTunes version or safari.
    If you have a 3GS and do not have your SHSH on file you can not restore to anything other than 3.13 now.
    Apple introduced a new security measure with the 3GS which does not apply to earlier phones. When you restore FW it checks to Apple's server which needs to sign it as acceptable for your particular device. There are ways round this but only if your device is JB and it is not retrospective.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Nothing to do with iTunes version or safari.
    If you have a 3GS and do not have your SHSH on file you can not restore to anything other than 3.13 now.
    Apple introduced a new security measure with the 3GS which does not apply to earlier phones. When you restore FW it checks to Apple's server which needs to sign it as acceptable for your particular device. There are ways round this but only if your device is JB and it is not retrospective.
    Very true. As long as zigzagler is jailbroken, zigzagler can create a custom IPSW using firmware 3.1.3 and PwnageTool 3.15 and restore it using iTunes (Option+Restore=Mac / Shift+Restore=Windows). If his iPhone 3GS SHSH's are not on file with Cydia, this is his only choice.
    Last edited by reddawg; 02-11-2010 at 02:07 PM.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i need downgrade my 3gs iphone

please send me pwnge tool
    Last edited by nouchi123; 04-19-2010 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjb1994 View Post
    Please don't post fakes here.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

please send me PwnageTool

Thanks

Pwnage will not downgrade a BB - just prevents it from being upgraded.
    Full details and download links can be found Dev-Team Blog - Pre-game show

+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011