Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $1,000 for What? Samsung Giorgio Armani Windows Phone at a Glance

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    The features listed GPS, Micro SD card slot, 5 megapixel camera, tv-out doesnt appeal to anyone? And that's features out of the box. I love my iphone now if only the iphone had those features.

- SD card = 32GB on 3GS and i don't think SD card can go up to 32GB?

- 5 megapixel, can it beat the quality of iPhone's ? the 3G's 2MP cam looks like it's 3megapixels to 4megapixels.

If you look at Sony Satio 12 Mega Pixel camera phone, when it's recording it looks like a 3 to 4 megapixel cam in terms of the color quality comparing to the real object (12 megapixel CAM! don't forget.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4G6xKGplEs"]youtube link for Sony Satio review[/ame]

- As you can see without playing the video yet. the object looks 10 times better than 12MP video cam-phone for Satio. i don't think that $1,000 5MP Samsung crap will do any better.

- tv-out ? why don't you just get a camera instead, and that phone is thick as hell.

- As for GPS. we got "TomTom"
    Last edited by cssoz; 10-12-2009 at 12:19 PM.

I will never buy a phone only because it has a name brand. Lol, the only thing that would make me pay a lot for a phone is it's own features not the company that endorses, for now my 3gs is more the enough
    Last edited by petterloco1; 10-12-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Looks retarded
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

^^I think the 3GS is a hell of an iphone. Its very expensive and out of my price range, so I own the original iphone. $1,000 even $700 is too much to spend on a cellphone. I look at it like this it took apple til 2009 to come out with a fast processor with video and no MMS until the last two weeks which is virtually the 4th quarter of the year. The design of that Armani is no different than others on the market which is not bad, but supports consumers on the other end of the non-iphone market. The demand for a physical keyboard, 5+ megapixel camera, and sd card slot. I would have preferred the iphone 3GS have been thin as the ipod touch with some of common place features that would knock your socks off. It's great but sits in the same footprint as the 3G.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

People are paying that much for unlocked iPhones so why not? If you are ballin enough to cough up the cash then go for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    lol

Was at the barbershop waiting to get a haircut and some guy there (apparently very wealthy guy, but i didn't know at the time) said that he had bought one of these POS for $100 off some bum. Of course, I thought he was bullshitting...

Talking with him more, he asked if anyone there was good with computers. I told him I was, and he gave me the address to his house to come by after I was done to check out his computer.

So... In it for the money, I went by. As soon as I pulled up, my jaw dropped open. AMAZINGLY nice house.
    He gave me a tour of all his bad *** rooms until finally making it to the office.

In there sat the box to the Giorgio Armani phone... He took it out, showed it to me and I started playing with it. FIRST THING he said to me was, "Yeah, it's a piece of ****. I'm only going to use it when I have clients over and want to show off."

Point of story: Don't waste your time unless you buy it off a bum for $100. And even then, you may not have a use for it...

Thanks

thats crazy, this is a phone you will see on the jersey shore, my friend showed a good video making fun of this type of thing. youtube "my new haircut", this guy might even have something like this along with that spikey haircut and those glasses!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

well I think there's a market for it.. so many people have iphones it's getting old. I work at a restaurant in Grand Rapids, MI and at least 25% of our tables have an iphone on them at all times. Most people don't use it with anymore depth than they would a $25 LG p.o.s. flip phone but they are looking for status. So the market is there, people aren't really concerned with the specs when they use it as a phone and to update fb and maybe surf the web while they are bored.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I wonder if it is going to require the Armani data plan... it costs $150 a month but you get the same service as any other plan.

If Steve Jobs name on iPhone, it'll sell for over $1000.00 on eBay.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

And this is iPhone news how???

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks
    Fashion industries these days... So overly priced for no reason, Just for the name of it

Hit "Thanks" if I helped

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    And this is iPhone news how???
    Go to blackra1n there's a 3gs jailbreak for everyone

so uhh, how much for the bridge...

If you want your phone to go with your look you could just get a diff case?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I was more outraged over the $1000 price tag thinking who'd pay that for a cell phone at all ........ right before realizing I bought my 32gb 3gs off contract and have more than 3/4 of that invested.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

A Bridge cell phone with Windows Mobile and its features - $1000
    iPhone 3GS - $200
    Reading about the new cell phone - priceless
    Should we buy it? - H*ll no

Just stick with the iPhone and iPod touch. Why should we buy an outrageous cell phone that costs $1000?
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Green Apple
    Thanks

honestly its not much different than the price point was for the iPhone first gen. before they introduced the subsidized prices. ya dig? but i wouldn't waste the g's for it. I'd get me a macbook or something.

iPhone? More like MyPhone hancoma's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice...sooo I assume we can expect this p.o.s. to lock up, reboot, and generally be slow as snail mail since it is using microsoft applications!

This Phone = Epic Fail
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast