Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1308

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blackra1n Released! Jailbreak 3.1.2 For All Devices

what exactly is in this update?

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rosstein View Post
    ok I would love to know if this jailbreak is so cool why is it that Winterboard doesn't work I did everything as instructed to download and I am trying to get it right but nothing works if anyone can help please do.

I didn't have a problem jaulbreaking it's just that winterboard is not working but everything else is. Need help some authentic help to fix this problem
    Winterboard works fine for me.

You don't say what phone you have or what FW you are on.
    The problems with BlackRa1n are minimal and affect a very few people (I'm not sure what the numbers are now but over a quarter of a million people downloaded it on the day of release)
    Pwnage does not have the problems encountered by some with winterboard. Try that if you want to fix your problem - it's not as easy but will fix your problem.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Any chance of being able to unlock soon?

worked like a champ on my IPHone and ITouch@@

HELP!

blackra1n worked fine when the phone was on 3.1 when updated to 3.1.2 and tried to use blackra1n again it froze on the blackra1n picture on the iphone. i restarted the iphone by holding the hold and power button but now it doesnt power on anymore. i tried powering on by just the power, power + home, home + connected to usb computer and nothing works. the iphone will not turn on. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by anekin007 View Post
    HELP!

blackra1n worked fine when the phone was on 3.1 when updated to 3.1.2 and tried to use blackra1n again it froze on the blackra1n picture on the iphone. i restarted the iphone by holding the hold and power button but now it doesnt power on anymore. i tried powering on by just the power, power + home, home + connected to usb computer and nothing works. the iphone will not turn on. HELP!
    check page #68 post #1012. theres another way to JB ur device that side steps blackra1n. Its only for iphone 3g users, and ipod touch 1g-2g users though...

Quote Originally Posted by akeldama View Post
    what exactly is in this update?
    A couple of bug fixes, like fixing iphones that won't wake up from sleep mode. Besides that nothing major...
    Last edited by creasy425; 10-17-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

^^^ thanks for the advice but i have a 3gs and the iphone wont even turn on so there is no way to get into dfu mode..

done in like 30 secs on my 3gs but on my buddies 3g it took us a while to get it to work (we didnt use black rain though)

UPDATE!

finally got my 3gs to work. with the iphone plugged into a computer i keep holding the home + sleep, releasing home and holding + sleep, holding home releasing sleep. i keep rotating that for a good 15 mins. the computer beep but the screen still does not turn on. on the bottom right it said my iphone was in dfu mode. open itunes or itunes open automatically and click restore and the iphone restored. i was using vista 64 bit when i did the blackra1n so i tried using my laptop with xp and it works perfect.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dajokeisonu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so my friend buys an ipod touch 3rd gen today she decides to get the
    8 gig and she was like can you hook it up for me so me thinking Geohots blackrain worked with everything I was like ok so I try jailbreakin it and his pic would come up then it would restart and it was just black. I restored the dam thing three times lol and realized ok somethings not right. So I saw that model MC which of course she had to get was not complatible. How the hell do we jailbreak this one?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dajokeisonu View Post
    Ok so my friend buys an ipod touch 3rd gen today she decides to get the
    8 gig and she was like can you hook it up for me so me thinking Geohots blackrain worked with everything I was like ok so I try jailbreakin it and his pic would come up then it would restart and it was just black. I restored the dam thing three times lol and realized ok somethings not right. So I saw that model MC which of course she had to get was not complatible. How the hell do we jailbreak this one?!
    right now....you dont. gotta wait for an update to blackra1n or for the dev team to jump on it...
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

This whole thing was a pain in the butt
    Last edited by JJMA; 10-18-2009 at 07:20 AM.
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Frustration
    I've read this thread and did everything...past 4 hours to no avail.

I have a 16GB 3G S running Windows XP

I've closed processes, played around with different settings and nothing.

Any ideas? I must have ran blackrain at least 50 times.

Any help is appreciated.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

well it seems like you can keep trying or just wait for something from the Dev team Sorry
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    People are asking the same questions over and over and over again, the other guy was right, this in one of the threads where people don't read!!!
    ItalianBoi, you're annoying!! I woulda Groaned you if there as an option on MMi.
    I only did it cause i wanted people who couldnt do it to see it, there was all these people saying to try other ways that didnt work, if only that had been done for me when i kept trying it, im sorry people was just trying to help people out

Thanks

Were there this many problems with purplera1n or are they the same problems?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dajokeisonu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugghhh why is apple so god dam annoying. And why did my friend get the only friken thing that geohot couldnt jailbreak that sucks. Also whats this bs that apple is sending new 3gs with upgraded boot roms that wont accept the jailbreak softwares??? Because you all know how friken addicting these things are she wants to buy the phone now and Im afraid shes gonna get the new one and not be able to enjoy the jailbreak bc In my opinion the phone is to boring without it. :P

What does this add ??
    Last edited by Lovely4Twenty; 10-19-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks

I don't Know. I'll Keep my 3G and when it comes time too UPGRADE..AGAIN...I'll get it BUT keep my 3G
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast