Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases 3.1.2 fw: Solves Sleep Issues

how you downgrade 3.1.2 to 3.0.1? I have a Iphone 3gs. I can't seem to jailbreak my iphone with my custom fw. I did the root 695 and still nothing. I had the 3.1 ECID on cydia but I don't know what is wrong to go to jb 3.1. I can't restore custom fw. I get the error 1604 on itunes.

You can't downgrade. Was your phone JB on 3,0?
    if so, just restore to your custom ipsw - make sure you are not in DFU mode.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

it was on 3.0 jb/unlock. SO if I try ofw 3.1 to 3.0 will it work then? Which program will work for it? Redsnow/purple something.

Just restore to a custom FW made with pwnage.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

it gave me a error code 1604 in itunes when i restore the custom fw 3.1 on mac.

So if i get this upgrade Ill lose my jailbreak and theyre not making a JB for 3.1.2??

Thanks

They're making one for 3.1.2 ... it's not available atm though.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

i'm using 3.1.2 on 3gs factory unlocked. seems apple still didn't solve the battery draining issue.. sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Depressionused View Post
    it gave me a error code 1604 in itunes when i restore the custom fw 3.1 on mac.
    You would do if you try restoring in DFU and you were already pwned.

Try in recovery.

So apple still hasnt fixed the battery drainage issue of 3.1 yet? Anyone know or have any info when they will?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    There is no unlock nor is there likely to be one for BB 05.11.07
    Why on earth did you upgrade if you wanted an unlock?
    You in a sour mood or what confucious or what? Quit being so hard on the new guys. You were a rookie at this at one time too. You even say "He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever." Lighten up bud. You have help me in the past with HELPFULL comments and i thank you GREATLY. Continue being as helpfull to our friends.

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    They're making one for 3.1.2 ... it's not available atm though.
    Oh ok. Thanks.

I might need to update anyway because its doing the random sleep freezing AND now the screen wont go black while its up to my ear during a call anymore. Just started happening. dont know y

Thanks

3G? You don't need the unlock right?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You can't downgrade. Was your phone JB on 3,0?
    if so, just restore to your custom ipsw - make sure you are not in DFU mode.
    Is this possible...
    My iPhone 3GS is Jailbroken on 3.0FW still. Can I find a Custom FirmWare 3.0 and simply restore to the CFW 3.0? or best to just update my iPhone 3GS to 3.1.2 CFW?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456