Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dominoes Continue to Fall on iPhone Carrier Exclusivity

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    He fed you two rumors. Google and Verizon just penciled in an agreement with Android so an iPhone with Verizon is even LESS likely. DT and Sprint/Nextel merging is another unsubsantiated rumor and and the fact that they both operate on different network techonogies really makes it less of a possibility although it isn't impossible.
    And your getting your information from where? Googling the 'net?

Not to sound cynical, just curious. You may have a better insight then I do.
    Last edited by epiksol; 10-07-2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Clarification

apples businiess plan is getting bigger and bigger 0.0 there more international now and sigh why cant usa have more than one carrier if tmobile had the iphone that would be awesome in the USA

Default Why I Switched
    After finishing my 2yr. contract with AT&T, I switched to Verizon and a 3G Blackberry Tour. I have MUCH better coverage, and a phone that will work on either CDMA or GSM. (It has been unlocked to accept any SIM card.) With Verizon's N.America + Canada plan I get free roaming and LD all over the US and Canada and for those instances where AT&T might have better coverage, I have a pay-as-you-go SIM with 400 minutes that last a year.

I was hesitant on changing phones because I like the iPhone, but I found that all the iPhone apps I really used, had a version available for the Blackberry. It's so nice to get 2 days on a battery charge instead of hours.

Only drawback is not having wifi on the Tour (yet).

A blackberry without Wifi god bless you Verizon for making the most ridiculous decisions.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

The Tour never had WiFi regardless of carrier, the next one will.

Lovely

Not

Then god bless Blackberry for releasing a PDA without Wifi. Seriously, even crappy Nokias nowadays have wifi!

(Doesn't the Storm also lack Wifi?)

Wait what next one? Didn't the tour just came out?

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Storm 2 has WiFi.

And yeah.. but Sprint is already reporting that they want their phones to have WiFi and the Tour 2 will have it.

Lovely

Not

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope that another GSM carrier does get the iPhone over here so tons of people will swap over. More bandwidth for me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm only reviving this extremely old thread to say...

I told you so! :P

The Verizon iPhone -- Engadget

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234