Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customer Threatens To Pop a Cap In His iPhone At Apple Store

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny View Post
    Seriously? Do you have a gunbelt? Do you wear a cowboy outfit, too? Is Florida that bad you need to walk around like Wyatt Earp?
    How your epenis? getting bigger with that comment?

I own a business and there are crazy people out there in the world. Its for safety and I only have it at work. But thanks
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Yes, seacoast NH
    a bit off thread but in response to some who think carrying a firearm is "cowboyish" it is still is a right. I am a vegan could not hurt a fly unprovoked but I have a small farm and always coming home to some type of critter (bear, coyote,fox) looking for a free meal and acouple of rounds fired into a stump scurrys the critter on their way. Plus hopefully the thought of a surprise might do the same for keeping away unwanted 2 legged critters.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 Times in 6,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    wouldn't that be iPenis?
    I own a business and there are crazy people out there in the world. Its for safety and I only have it at work. But thanks

I haz gun too, with a CCW permit 'cause I like it.
    lmao
    Last edited by blkcadi; 10-03-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks

Some people are just too stupid to be allowed to have a gun. I guess this story just confirms it. I found the picture hilarious, "Give me your iPhone or the pussy cat will get it?"
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

Whoever said they carry openly in FL. Good luck. Unless you are on your own property, Florida is NOT an open carry state and therefore you will be charged with an offense if caught. If you have a CCW, you can lose it for carrying openly in Florida as a CCW permit holder you ARE required to conceal your weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by 603doug View Post
    Yes, seacoast NH
    I had a feeling, I used to manage a Hotel in Hampton Beach and have a few stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    lmao
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Maerlyn13 View Post
    Whoever said they carry openly in FL. Good luck. Unless you are on your own property, Florida is NOT an open carry state and therefore you will be charged with an offense if caught. If you have a CCW, you can lose it for carrying openly in Florida as a CCW permit holder you ARE required to conceal your weapon.
    Like I said, I am on my property or at the office

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks

I don't like guns, but I kept getting 1600 errors trying to unlock 2.2 fw back in the day and was so so mad I sold it on ebay the same day I tried to unlock it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by treble26 View Post
    lmao he wanted to bust a cap on his iphone. sounds like video game anger to me.
    For me, it sounds like what TourettesGuy would do.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    i don't like guns, but i kept getting 1600 errors trying to unlock 2.2 fw back in the day and was so so mad i sold it on ebay the same day i tried to unlock it!
    lmao

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Awesome

HAHA, I had a guy come to get his 3GS Digitizer repaired today.He couldn't come so he sent his "driver" to get the phone repaired. I explained to the driver before the repair that the 3GS repair cost would be $125. He agreed and I began the repair. After I removed the broken digi, he stopped me and handed me the phone, it was his boss. He told me he wasn't paying $125 for the repair because he was told, by his secretary, it was $100 previously in the week. I explained to him that when his secretary had called, she asked for the price of a 3G repair and not the 3GS and that if she had informed us it was a 3GS she would have been told it was $125. He flipped out and said he can afford to pay it but refuses based on "principal". I told him again, this is the price and I cannot do it for any less. He said stop the repair now and give him the phone back. I explained that the phone was already mid repair and just needed the replacement digitizer at this point. He still told me to stop and give his driver the phone back. I then told him I would only be charging him $25 for the labor on removing the broken glass (I figured it was fair). He began screaming louder that if I even try to charge him for anything he will drive down here and deal with me himself. I said, Come on down. He arrived, grabbed his phone, and smashed the phone on the wall and then threw it into the street and said, "See! I told you this phone doesn't mean sh!t to me and I can afford to buy another one, but I wont pay you sh!t." I just laughed and said, well now you need to pay $699 to replace it

Point is, people are nuts...What he didn't realize is that my neighbor is a cop and was standing behind him the whole time. He gave me the $25 and got a ticket for littering!

No, the cop made him take it lol

I have a CCW as well, and it is perfectly legal to have it visible. I carry mine on my hip some times in plain sight. The laws here in FL are not strict actually, you just cannot carry in certain places. I dont know who gave you that information but you have been misinformed...
    Sorry. I was originally referring to when you stated the above before you mentioned it was only in your office or on your own property...

I own a business and there are crazy people out there in the world. Its for safety and I only have it at work. But thanks:
    Well, actually, I dont have one, since I am a girl, so no need for me to be showing off with guns or anything else macho. But thanks!

Okay, lets stop the gun opinion thing here. Normally most people who do have a CCW permit are law abiding citizens and responsible adults who have passed an extensive state and federal backround check. There are a few who do slip through the cracks though. Lets not have those bad ones give a bad name to all CCW permit holders across the states. A lot of people are divided on the issue of gun rights and gun ownership also. This is a forum about Apple and iPhones. Lets not get off topic folks..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maerlyn13 For This Useful Post:

Melech518 (10-03-2009), Rota (10-04-2009)

In the middle of all the problems with gun control this doesnt look good for the NRA.

People that abuse the power to carry a gun simply need to have it removed.

But believe it not there are many responsable people out there you just dont hear about them.

Completely agree with you. Anyone who brandishes a weapon in a threatening matter should immediately go to jail and lose all CCW privileges.

This is what I call trouble shooting!

Is this thread about gun control?
    scratch that lol i gotta better one

Has this become modmyamendment?
    Last edited by mattharris85; 10-04-2009 at 02:04 AM.
    If I helped then hit the thanks button...

"There's an app for that"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I swear I think one day I will do that when my phone really gets on my last nerves!!!! LOL :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast