Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Facing Class Action Lawsuit Over MMS Delay

Thanks

mm... sexy...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

you guys/girls are all morons...i can buy a $20 rebated prepay phone and have full MMS...yet my $500 state of the art iphone hasnt had MMS till NOW?....APPLE [IS] to blame!!!...this lawsuit will be settled to shut those weasels up....but APPLE will pay out.....either through their lawyers trying to BASH this....or to shut them up....admit it morons...you just wish you also were involved in this class action, so you could get your dirty cash too....by the way....to that idiot on the first page who was saying the iphone users were going to have to pay for there lawyers....OBVIOSLEY has no idea about a class action lawsuit....you see the lawyers get paid from the payout when they WIN!....its the gamble they take....its usually a large lawfirm that has quite alot of equity and are used to winning in court....so if they loose...the expenses involved are like the change jingleing in OUR pockets to them....so there...

lets all argue about something stupid some more
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    you guys/girls are all morons..
    I'm definitely feeling the love.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

4. The Following User Says Thank You to angiepangie For This Useful Post:

rhekt (09-27-2009)

Thanks

cant sue apple they made no promise and 3.0 is capable of mms
    att deserve wat they get and they cant win

and once a robber was in this backyard tryin 2 break in he tripped over a rake and sued
    he won lol
    Last edited by plcrules; 09-27-2009 at 12:39 AM.

Thanks

^I already told that story.. only mine was he dropped a tv on his foot. lol.

Thanks

srry posted same comment twice lag

Thanks

Nice double post

you guys/girls are all morons...i can buy a $20 rebated prepay phone and have full MMS...yet my $500 state of the art iphone hasnt had MMS till NOW?....APPLE [IS] to blame!!!...this lawsuit will be settled to shut those weasels up....but APPLE will pay out.....either through their lawyers trying to BASH this....or to shut them up....admit it morons...you just wish you also were involved in this class action, so you could get your dirty cash too....by the way....to that idiot on the first page who was saying the iphone users were going to have to pay for there lawyers....OBVIOSLEY has no idea about a class action lawsuit....you see the lawyers get paid from the payout when they WIN!....its the gamble they take....its usually a large lawfirm that has quite alot of equity and are used to winning in court....so if they loose...the expenses involved are like the change jingleing in OUR pockets to them....so there...

Problem with that theory is that if Apple or AT&T win, then YOU have to pay all of their lawyers which will come out to millions of dollars. Seen it before...

And how are we morons??
    lol
    Last edited by Melech518; 09-27-2009 at 12:55 AM.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

rhekt (09-27-2009)

[haha!!]....guess thats why i pay more for apple products MELECH...damage control...apples got it figured out....dont worry...ill pay your rent when you cant afford it anymore because of this lawsuit...
    killall Terminal[]

Retired Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

What a sue happy world we live in... I think someone needs to stop such stupid crap!

Thanks

What is the big f*****g deal? I hope his case would go to court and lost. Maybe after paying coupe thousand in lawyer and court fees would teach him a lesson.

Thanks

Hey take it easy there... name calling is not nice.....

[haha!!]....guess thats why i pay more for apple products MELECH...damage control...apples got it figured out....dont worry...ill pay your rent when you cant afford it anymore because of this lawsuit...
    lol, I am a happy Tmobile customer...besides, I can pay my own rent. Wait, I dont have to pay rent because I OWN!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

^ Good point!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bruinsrme View Post
    I want my two dollars......

Love that movie (Better off Dead)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescuer For This Useful Post:

bruinsrme (09-27-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    Apple kept MMS off the iPhone for 2 years. AT&T, 3 months. Yes, people were annoyed that there was no MMS on the iPhone for so long, but no one expressed so much hate toward Apple like they are with AT&T. You all have been waiting 2 years for MMS on the iPhone. What's a few extra months?
    Apple didn't promise MMS during the first two years, AT&T however did say it would be available by the end of summer.

Apple shouldn't be in this lawsuit because it is AT&T's false advertising.

If I remember right didn't AT&T also say tethering would be available by the end of summer?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Sure lets blame Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcdivitt View Post
    Apple needs to learn to do what it says. The lawsuit will end up being thrown out because no harm was caused, so it's an expensive way to make a point. Proving intent will be hard.
    Come oh, Its not apple that provides the MMS service, Apple provided the Firmware 3.1, it was delivered weeks ago that included the MMS. It needed AT&T plist to activate it. Its AT&T that did not get their act together. Apple delivered

are you sure melech?...you seem like a renter....lol!...all aside ...if its at&ts fault why have all their other phones had MMS allready....iphone hasnt had MMS since it came out....sounds like an apple issue...hell i even had video MMS with my cheap ol' LG shine..1 1/2 years ago. i think i spent $99 with a $50 mail in rebate for that... (just switched over from verizon) newbie mistake-..wink..-
    Last edited by rhekt; 09-27-2009 at 02:21 AM.
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

Nope. Melech's a rich jew.

Thanks

lol on topic pleeeeeease I can see where this is going already

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast