+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G MicroCell Test Launched in North Carolina

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I agree with Trixter! We should have great service for the prices we are already paying... When the iphone 3GS came out, one of the modmyi users said, " Instead
    My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Trixter! We should have great service for the prices we are already paying...

When the iphone 3GS came out, one of the modmyi users said, " Instead of being really f***ing slow, the new 3GS will just be f***ing slow!"

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I suppose that most of the people who are really frustrated currently are the ones who can't even use 3G service.

Both at my office and home, we struggle to keep a 3G signal, most often having to completely turn off 3G if we want to make a phone call, otherwise we commonly find ourselves hearing the "Call failed" tone.

I'm irked that I need to pay $300 (for both home and work) and use my own broadband connection just to use my phone as it was designed.

I don't hate AT&T, but I'm damn sick of their overselling areas and not spending the huge amounts of income on fleshing out their network in trouble areas like the Seattle metro area.

Thanks

wow...and I thought living in miami was bad because of hurricanes and the rain...at least we have 3g all over the place! ^^

iPhone? More like MyPhone mdc929's Avatar
    Thanks

more bars in more places my ***

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12