Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get MMS on your iPhone TODAY

Mine just started working this evening, been trying every day for awhile including earlier this afternoon. Was thinking earlier they may be activating accounts alphabetically or something. Last name starts with S

On a related question, I see in the OP's post that it says picture or video to send, mine only says picture. Is the video feature going to be only for 3GS or will us 3G'ers with cycorder be able to get video sending capabilities?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

video will only work with the 3GS

Mine is working too!! It started late today, and its working fine now!!

Can't wait to see how At&t will do tomorrow!! Good luck my "friend"!!

I just sent a MMS to a T-mobile user and they got it ok and fast! Waiting to get one from them to c how my phone will act when i get MMS now!! :P

Edit!! I got it and it looks f^&*king great!! well it helps that she is very hot!! LOL!!!
    Last edited by RaMod; 09-24-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: MMS from a T-Mobile user recieved!!
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I just installed the updated ipcc file and tried it for the first time......working in the ATL!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I just installed the updated ipcc file and tried it for the first time......working in the ATL!
    You are suppose to start a new thread. duh

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    You are suppose to start a new thread. duh
    Im such a noob

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Im such a noob
    LOL!!!!!

Like I've said!!! Dorks!!! But you gots to love them!!!

:P

Drinking some yuuummy wine to celebrate this smoooth transition!!
    LOL
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

WTF! It's the 25th now! No text msge from AT&T, no carrier update from them in itunes and no freakin mms on my phone still! C'mon already!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    WTF! It's the 25th now! No text msge from AT&T, no carrier update from them in itunes and no freakin mms on my phone still! C'mon already!

no doubt

so i just plugged my iphone in to itunes and it asked to update carrier. i am on 5.1 so i guess you don't have to drown grade to the original ipcc. gonna update and see what happens

I ran the update, my carrier is now 5.5 and it successfully sends MMS. There is not longer Data settings in my preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I ran the update, my carrier is now 5.5 and it successfully sends MMS. There is not longer Data settings in my preferences.
    I want to install the carrier update but it's not coming up as an option in itunes. I'm on a 3GS with 3.0 installed. I'm guessing Itunes won't update the carrier unless your on 3.1, can anyone else confirm this? I'd like to find the carrier update someplace to install it manually.

Jose

Quote Originally Posted by joserpaq View Post
    I want to install the carrier update but it's not coming up as an option in itunes. I'm on a 3GS with 3.0 installed. I'm guessing Itunes won't update the carrier unless your on 3.1, can anyone else confirm this? I'd like to find the carrier update someplace to install it manually.

Jose
    I'm with Jose.

No carrier update for me. On 5.0 and MMS was working for me until today. Just tried, got a failed message with the red exclamation point.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

I just found someone had posted the 5.5 file in one of the threads, i put it on my 3gs JB 3.0. Not working for me yet since I just lost 3g data. Everytime i switch the ipcc this happens. Once I'm outside for about 1/2 hour with it, it should come back and hopefully i will have mms working.

you have to be on 3.1 to be able to update the carrier. if you are on 3.0 it won't show up..

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybopr View Post
    you have to be on 3.1 to be able to update the carrier. if you are on 3.0 it won't show up..
    That's lame, I was excited to try it out! I'm not going to update obviously until 3.1 3GS is jailbreak ready.

Quote Originally Posted by flybopr View Post
    I posted the file here:

AT&T is on Pins and Needles over MMS Launch

You can use SHIFT + update or SHIFT + restore to update carrier. When you download file, rename extension from .zip to .ipcc.

EDIT: I am on JB 3.0.1 3GS.

Default MMS is back and working for me
    Sweet! Got it working again.

iTunes 9, iPhone 3G with OS 3.0.1 on AT&T 5.5 ipcc.

Downloaded the AT&T 5.5 ipcc file from another site and put it on my desktop (Win Vista 64bit).

Opened command and typed the following (itunes.exe file path depends on your system set up)

K: \iTunes\iTunes.exe /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1

Then hit the Enter button.

Open iTunes with your device hooked up via usb. Press and hold the Shift key, left mouse click Update. Next to the file name text box hit the drop down menu and select iPhone Carrier Configuration files (*.ipcc) and then locate the AT&T ipcc file on your desktop and double click. When complete restart your device.

My MMS is working again.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Randy (09-25-2009)

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast