Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 459

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ HOW TO ] Jailbreak Using Pwnage Tool on 3.1 for Mac

  1. #221
    help me figure this out lol.....sucks being a noob

    i try to restore to 3.0 and it starts up....


    then i get the error message and my phone gets this.....

  2. #222
    is ur screen cracked?

  3. #223
    So I tried experimenting by doing a Alt+Update instead of Alt+Restore, and it was a FAIL. Got a "unknown error has occurred 14" error. Doing a restore instead. This ******* blows. But oh well! Everything is backed up.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidHypno View Post
    help me figure this out lol.....sucks being a noob

    i try to restore to 3.0 and it starts up....
    Make sure you put the phone in DFU mode before attempting to restore back to 3.0. Looks like you need your glass fixed
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Elucid View Post
    is ur screen cracked?
    yeah......getting it fixed soon

  6. #226
    Ok, I need help, and I haven't found a solution: missing AT&T. Have full bars & 3G. Anyone know of a fix? I know this is on the dev-team blog. My iPhone 3G isn't hacktivated (the "Activate iPhone" box was unchecked).

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post
    Ok, I need help, and I haven't found a solution: missing AT&T. Have full bars & 3G. Anyone know of a fix? I know this is on the dev-team blog. My iPhone 3G isn't hacktivated (the "Activate iPhone" box was unchecked).
    dude we all have the problem.. the dev team are working on a fix...

    you should consider reading through the thread you might get answers...


    iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

  8. #228
    I'm not reading 16 pages.

    If fixing this requires ANOTHER restore, I'm definitely not doing this.

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post
    I'm not reading 16 pages.

    If fixing this requires ANOTHER restore, I'm definitely not doing this.
    p.s... you can always get makeitmine and write AT&T if it makes you feel better?


    iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

  10. #230
    Everytime i try to restore i keep getting Error 1601.
    My iPhone 3G is at 3.1 not Jailbroken.
    Put the phone in DFU mode after a couple of seconds i get Error 1601.
    Cant seem to bypass it
    Any solutions?

  11. #231
    now i get a 1016 error when i go into dfu then shift+restore to restore to 3.0

    wtffffff

  12. #232
    Then read the Dev Team Blog!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by shabz_de_don View Post
    p.s... you can always get makeitmine and write AT&T if it makes you feel better?
    I'll install my custom AT&T logo to see if it shows up.

  14. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post
    I'll install my custom AT&T logo to see if it shows up.
    ive tried custom logos... it didnt show up...


    iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

  15. #235
    itunes won't read my phone anymore...

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Elucid View Post
    Everytime i try to restore i keep getting Error 1601.
    My iPhone 3G is at 3.1 not Jailbroken.
    Put the phone in DFU mode after a couple of seconds i get Error 1601.
    Cant seem to bypass it
    Any solutions?
    try just doing shift restore without your phone in DFU mode. that worked like a charm for me

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post
    I'm not reading 16 pages.

    If fixing this requires ANOTHER restore, I'm definitely not doing this.
    There is a nice little function called "Search this Thread" on the top of every page
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Papahug View Post
    try just doing shift restore without your phone in DFU mode. that worked like a charm for me
    Just tried this and my phone has the connect to itunes screen and on itunes it keeps saying preparing iphone for restore.

    Keep in mind im on windows using a custom firmware.

    When i restore 3.1 firmware it works no problem.

    is it cus i am already on 3.1 with the new baseband?
    Last edited by Elucid; 09-17-2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #239
    same cases here...got an error 1600, 1601, 1604, (13) and bla bla bla...i tried 4 time to restore at 2 different pc...with 3 different custom firmwares. then finally i get it done!!.. i download 3.1 custom firmware from iHackintosh : Your Daily Tech Savoy (That worked for me) Thx for those who help me out.

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Elucid View Post
    Just tried this and my phone has the connect to itunes screen and on itunes it keeps saying preparing iphone for restore.

    Keep in mind im on windows using a custom firmware.

    When i restore 3.1 firmware it works no problem.

    is it cus i am already on 3.1 with the new baseband?
    From my understanding it is because of your baseband. Did you do the apple update? if so you will have to hope the Dev team comes out with a fix for the new baseband. I am also on Windows.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •