Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM #1
iPhone Firmware 3.1 Live for Download
If you jailbreak we suggest you wait for a solution. If you unlock do not update yet. Especially 3G and 3GS users!
read the above as a warning not to update. don't update. updating is not a good idea. if i were you i wouldn't update. etc.
iPhone 3.1 features:
- Genius recommendations for Applications (Yes, it tells you what apps YOU want)
- iTunes 9 support
- Genius Mixes
- Organize your apps directly in iTunes
- Improved syncing options for music, movies, TV shows, podcasts and photos
- iTunes U content organization
- Redeem iTunes Gift cards, codes and certificates in the App Store (previously only worked in the iTunes app)
- Display iTunes account credits in the App Store and iTunes Store
- Browse and download ringtones wirelessly from the iTunes Store (for $1.29 a pop. rip off report.)
- Save video from Mail and MMS into Camera Roll (of course MMS has to actually be working first. Too lame)
- Better iPhone 3G Wi-Fi performance when Bluetooth is turned on
- Remotely lock iPhone with a passcode via MobileMe (now THAT is neat)
- Use Voice Control on iPhone 3GS with Bluetooth headsets (about damn time Apple - stop slacking)
- Paste phone numbers into Keypad (what took ya'll so long?)
- Option to use Home button to turn on Accessibility features on iPhone 3GS (w00t w00t inverted screen with the touch of a button)
- Warn when visiting fraudulent websites in Safari (anti-phishing)
- Improved Exchange calendar syncing and invitation handling
- Fixes issue that caused some app icons to display incorrectly (and i thought the compass was youtube this whole time . . .)
Firmware Download links (thx dhruvmalik)
iPod Touch 1G OS 3.1.1
iPod Touch 2G OS 3.1.1
iPod Touch 3G OS 3.1.1
iPhone OS 3.1
iPhone 3G OS 3.1
iPhone 3G[S] OS 3.1
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:
.:MirrorminD:. (09-09-2009), Coral11 (09-09-2009), dhruvmalik (09-09-2009), gthugballin (09-09-2009), irishj (09-10-2009), jedi2002th (09-09-2009), judelgado (09-10-2009), jumbo2008 (09-10-2009), MaxRabbit (09-09-2009), McMike (09-10-2009), musicrebel (09-09-2009), sickchris714 (09-09-2009), sstickley (09-11-2009), tattoojack (09-09-2009)
09-09-2009, 12:31 PM #2
Just what I need..gift cards.
09-09-2009, 12:33 PM #3
I wonder how long is it going to take to have this Jailbroken?
09-09-2009, 12:35 PM #4
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- seattle wa
- Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
i hope this fixes the battery issues
09-09-2009, 12:36 PM #5
The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:
09-09-2009, 12:36 PM #6
What the hell im installingHONDA PARTS SPECIALIST!!!
09-09-2009, 12:37 PM #7
Ooooo do your thing Dev Team!! i'm sure it won't take long and hopefully jailbreak nation will be patient...
09-09-2009, 12:37 PM #8
Guys OMFG I UPGRADED AND NOW I CANT MAEK PHOEN CALLS CAN I HAZ HELP?![RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
[/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
09-09-2009, 12:39 PM #9
"way to go A-Hole!" - Austin Powers
09-09-2009, 12:39 PM #10
Nice. I'm downloading the the update right now. So does EVERYBODY else. It will be done in 3 hours.
09-09-2009, 12:39 PM #11
LOL. Hope so. The fun of backing up starts now. Q: Is it totally safe to update to iTunes 9?
09-09-2009, 12:40 PM #12
now if i update to 3.1..as sinful has said that it works fine, and i have utter faith in him..
what am i looking at for loosing?
all cydia apps?
i have ******* so im sure all my apps would go back..
09-09-2009, 12:40 PM #13
Just confirmed it myself, iTunes 9 works fine with iPhone 3GS 3.0Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
09-09-2009, 12:40 PM #14
watching and waiting...Don't forget to say THANKS!
09-09-2009, 12:41 PM #15
How do you download without upgrading?
09-09-2009, 12:44 PM #16
So is the MMS function finally on our phones? Yes I know there are some of you that have had MMS for months etc etc etc...just curious to know if it's finally released.
09-09-2009, 12:45 PM #17
3.1 brings the SIMLOCK BACK
Last edited by mymon; 09-09-2009 at 12:53 PM.
09-09-2009, 12:46 PM #18
09-09-2009, 12:47 PM #19
@Zinjen Thanks for the heads up.
09-09-2009, 12:47 PM #20
I like the arrange your apps option.. when will jailbrake phones will be able to update??