Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Firmware 3.1 Live for Download

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romeoz View Post
    woke up this morning to a mms message...been sending them all day....and to think I thought I had to wait until 25 Sept...
    Rub it in why don't ya lol..

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on Dev Team!! JB that new 3.1 yeah! Anybody have a clue as to when this 3.1 jb firmware will be out??

MMS works on other carriers correct? I'm wondering because mine works fine but I keep seeing people saying that MMS is not working yet.

Thanks

Yup MMS works perfectly with T-mobile i love you t-mobile. They even give tech support for iphone (not that i need it cuz of this great forum) but its nice for peepz who dont know how to use google. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    You never just update. Best way to have a fresh iPhone is this. This is exactly what i do, always works for.

DownLoad -Funambol- from the AppStore. Its free and works! Set it up. Once your done with with the setup and sign in. Click settings and contacts. Make it says from phone to server! Confirm by going online to the site that your contacts are there!

Now Delete Back Ups from iTunes because when you Back up a hacked phone stuff always goes wrong. No need for details, No need for back ups.

Now RESTORE and Update your iPhone. NO back ups! After its done, Click Setup as new phone.

Now Sync your Apps. Get on Funambol and sync contacts. Make sure the setting is on server to phone. Done. Fresh iPhone with your contacts and apps. FRESH as it can get.

The best part about this App is lets say you go to the Apple store and they give you a new iPhone. You can DL the App and sync your contacts right there. Cant beat that..!

Thanks for the tip.

I have my iphone contacts sync'd to windows contact. could i do a fresh iphone install and then sync my contacts and apps back from tunes?

Default JB pros dwindling
    If Apple would just duplicate the functionality of sbsettings they'd make this whole thing moot for me anyway. Seems like it's a better strategy (from a PR standpoint) to convince people not to jailbreak by making it unnecessary than to try to force them by locking their devices. I use 3Gunrestrictor and iFile but sbsettings is the only JB App I find makes a huge difference in the useability of the device.

A swipe and two presses to reset the iphone, a swipe and one button to turn on/off BT, WiFi, Autolock, etc... it can obviously be done, why doesn't Apple implement it in their official FW? I can't see the downside...

all i want to know is how is the battery life? Cause that is a major concern for me since 3.0 came out. If push is enabled, does it drain the battery??

And the update for the 25th mms isnt going to be a fw update is it?? i thought it was just gonna be a ipcc update. Mines working now anywyas.

Battery seems to be working 5-10% longer
    3GS is flying but 3G seems to be the same

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    all i want to know is how is the battery life? Cause that is a major concern for me since 3.0 came out. If push is enabled, does it drain the battery??

And the update for the 25th mms isnt going to be a fw update is it?? i thought it was just gonna be a ipcc update. Mines working now anywyas.
    Mine works too

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

Thanks

anybody heard anything on 3.1 official jailbreak and unlock??

Just wanted 2 2nd virtualcappy. SBsettings should be built in. BTW is there a sbsettings addon to jump straight into the bt devices list? I have to tell my iPhone to connect to my bt stereo headset everytime I walk my dog...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ogd View Post
    Just wanted 2 2nd virtualcappy. SBsettings should be built in. BTW is there a sbsettings addon to jump straight into the bt devices list? I have to tell my iPhone to connect to my bt stereo headset everytime I walk my dog...
    I have no idea i have an iphgone 2g on 3.0 and it connects to my Bluetooth head unit in my car automatically to use my phone but it wont run stereo via bluetooth tho. (off track a bit but ) Anybody know why, my ipod touch 2g can stream bluetooth perfectly to my head unit and pairs automatically everytime, its the only reason i keep my itouch around. Is it different bluetooth technology or somthing from the ipod touch 2g and the iphone 1st generation?

What settings are used to enable the mms with the 3.1? I have a friend who upgraded to the 3.1 software who has never been jailbroken. On my jail broken one change had to be made in the "Cellular Data Network" menu but on her upgraded software she doesnt have the option to do so.
    The Best There Is...
    The Best There Was....
    And The Best There Ever Will Be.....

Quote Originally Posted by bretthartt View Post
    What settings are used to enable the mms with the 3.1? I have a friend who upgraded to the 3.1 software who has never been jailbroken. On my jail broken one change had to be made in the "Cellular Data Network" menu but on her upgraded software she doesnt have the option to do so.
    this is a question has been asked 10000000000000 times, check pm the other Iphone Threads, but she wont be able to JB her phone and mine is JB on 3.0

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know about factory unlocked iphones? Can they be upgraded to 3.1 and still used on any GSM network?

Thanks!

Thanks

^Yes.
    If a phone's factory unlocked, it'll always be unlocked no matter what you do.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

the download link for ipod touch 1G 3.1 or any other links are not working I did a search. could not find any link. Anyone has it or any link thanks

you can find MU links on my site, ul'n ipod now

laz305 ifone fun

There is no ipod touch 3.1 link which link are referring to?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast