+ Reply
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 500,000 MemberMadness Contest - Win a MacBook Pro! Sponsored by FreshBooks/MiniBooks

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
i will tweet this thing and promote it all i can, but only cause i love this site. i have no dillusion of winning this haha, but you guys are
    iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Thanks

i will tweet this thing and promote it all i can, but only cause i love this site. i have no dillusion of winning this haha, but you guys are the best. i have very few posts but i've been visiting this site since it started, before the name/logo changes and all that mess. jailbroke my original iphone and someone here helped me out when i screwed it up

Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 889 Posts

I am sort of with the guy on seems like to much work . I am in the middle of preparing to move and various stuff, I don't really think I can get enough points with those who have more time. I do own 3 sites, but I would forget about tweeting everyday. Also I grow tired of making guides; I do it all the time for my job. But this is by far an awesome contest and I wish everyone good luck.

iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Thanks

there isn't much that i wouldn't do for a MBP, so i don't think this is in any way "too much work". My thing is i don't own any sites and as far as writing guides... well that goes back to my being an idiot haha. the rules definitely state that is has to be a good guide and my technical writing skills are pretty much non existent. i've always done graphical work, even dumb guys can make pretty pictures i'm not complaining though, phoenominal contest for those with the resources.

Thanks

ive been a member since 07...and it really sucks that this contest is so difficult...i dont do all this stuff on the internet...i dont care about blogs or anything...i just use the web for information...this contest pretty much is only for certain kind of internet users...not all of us MMi members...that is so terribly wrong in my honest humble opinion...some of us have supported MMi for a long long time and now that there's a GREAT contest and a huge opportunity to gain some of what others dont understand or cannot otherwise afford(which is half of what this site is about!!!!) we cannot all take part!!...im so disappointed...

Thanks

So I have forums with 200 000 members...but they show up as level 1...probably cause they aren't blogs...so do I get 6 points even though they are lv1

Thanks

Pass too much work.
    EDM

Thanks

I've got 16 26 31 36 47 49 50 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 entries so far! BTW, other staffers, check the staff forums

A guide on how to change mac desktop wallpaper on Leopard / Snow Leopard (10 screenies = 10 points ) How to Change Desktop Background in Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard

A guide on how to change login screen background in Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard (less than 10 screenies/steps = 5 points) How to change Login Screen Background in Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard

A guide on how to dide / show file extensions by default on Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard (less than 10 screenies/steps = 5 points) How to Hide / Show file extensions by default on Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard

A guide on how to change login screen apple logo on Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard (10 screenies = 10 points ) How to Change Login Screen Apple Logo on Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard

A guide on to how to add MSN accounts to Apple Mail on Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard (10 steps - 10 points) How to Add MSN Accounts to Apple Mail on Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard
    Last edited by sayam; 09-22-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks

where do you post guide entries pf? I need a new lappy bad
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

so will posting the link on facebook count as any points?

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

Already began RTing and I'll continue to do so! Awesome contest, guys!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

Gotta try my hardest!
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I post and have 41 points now. Hope to win~ ganbatte

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sumichu View Post
    I post and have 41 points now. Hope to win~ ganbatte
    41 already xD
    I got nearly as much and making a lot more guides, Already got 3.
    Which I will post all together !

Btw poetic,
    Do we post all these guides in the Wiki section, or the actual section where they natively belong?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZStaR View Post
    41 already xD
    I got nearly as much and making a lot more guides, Already got 3.
    Which I will post all together !

Btw poetic,
    Do we post all these guides in the Wiki section, or the actual section where they natively belong?

sugoi~ hope you win ^^ I never seen any girls win contests here on Modmyi before. but I thought I try enter

Thanks

sweet deal and prizes but i cant see myslef winning anything as always but maybe i just dont try hard enough. my mom said to always give it my best!!! oh well, over no prizes i still love the site anyways good luck folks
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Thanks

Wait so after I Writ. A guide ...how do I show you guys the guide?! Do I just post it her?!

Thanks

Do you send the guides through email or something?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Thanks

Great Now Apple knows about us... :/
    Good Luck taking the Jobs-Squad down!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    I've got 16 26 31 entries so far! BTW, other staffers, check the staff forums

A guide on how to change mac desktop wallpaper on Leopard / Snow Leopard (10 screenies = 10 points ) How to Change Desktop Background in Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard

A guide on how to change Login Screen Background in Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard (less than 10 screenies/steps = 5 points) How to change Login Screen Background in Mac OS X Leopard / Snow Leopard
    Im happy your in staff and not in real :P!
    Btw poetic, so do I send all the info about the threads, tweeting etc to the email all together or can I do separately?
    Also where do I post all the threads I make? In the wiki or where they are originally suppose to be

Green Apple
    Thanks

im very low in point, but this would be so awesome to win,